Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters Empty
PostSubject: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 pm

When guys get hit with the kitchen sink over and over and keep coming forward that makes them a faovorite to you. Mine would have to be clay guida and Hendo. Someone made the comment that no one in mma could KO James Toney but imo if hit the right way or enough times any one can be ko'd but who are your favorite iron chin fighters.

my other semi iron chins,

page
leben
quarry
carwin

boxing:

Big George

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Nick and Nate Diaz
Jon Fitch
Diego Sanchez
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm

telling that nearly every single iron chinned fighter in MMA was eventually KO'd badly. What a great sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Nog. Mark Hunt. Chuck Liddell. Wanderlei Silva. Dan Henderson.

oh nevermind it's not 2006
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

lol wolf I would still have to agree with nog and hendo. 1 more ko for nog though and he is out imo. and sooners those are some solid picks. I had to pick quarry after the beating he took from jeorge and kept coming when most would of been long gone.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
lol wolf I would still have to agree with nog and hendo. 1 more ko for nog though and he is out imo. and sooners those are some solid picks. I had to pick quarry after the beating he took from jeorge and kept coming when most would of been long gone.

Did you see the ass whoopin Fitch took by GSP? Or the ass whooping Diego took from BJ? Neither guy has ever been KO'd
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 pm

I'd go with Penn, Fitch, Cote, Shogun, and Junior dos Santos divisionally. With some Diaz brother love in there, too. Even though I hate the Diaz brothers, I have to admit they've got some damn good chins.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

oh yeah I know they are durable as fuck just not my picks. Fitch took it from gsp and sanchez would of kept coming from the head kick if it didnt get stopped. Gotta love these guys. Could say alves too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

What about Cain? I know he was dropped twice by Kongo but Kongo packs a nice punch. He also recovered from those bombs and kept on ticking.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:47 pm

And don't forget Guida. Talk about being able to take a beating. Of course Florian clocked him pretty good, but I'll never forget the kick he took from Sanchez.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Stephan Bonnar? He took a nice ass whoopin from Bones and Krzysztof
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Stephan Bonnar? He took a nice ass whoopin from Bones and Krzysztof

LOL sooners the whole time I made the thread I kept thinking who do I keep picturing in my head and you sir hit it on the head Stephan "kitchen sink" Bonnar. By far my number one choice. Not only was he prior to the Krysztof bout but sealed it for me afterwards. That was fucking epic. cheers

Last edited by sokolkevin on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 pm

chorky777 wrote:
And don't forget Guida. Talk about being able to take a beating. Of course Florian clocked him pretty good, but I'll never forget the kick he took from Sanchez.

Very Happy fucking beast
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 pm

I got to add Leben to that List....YA boy can take a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters   Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite "kitchen sinker" Iron chin fighters
Page 1 of 1