Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito Ortiz on MMA Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Tito Ortiz on MMA Live Empty
PostSubject: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:25 am

I thought Tito was great on MMA Live and came across as a fantastic analyst. Shockingly, for me at least, was Bonnar is actually starting to look comfortable in the chair, instead of sitting there like a corn cob was stuck up is ass. Good show.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am

Actually Bonnar is looking more comfortable because of the corn cob in his ass. He's freaky like that.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Bonnar is really coming to his element on the show, yesterday he was about to self combust with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 pm

ok i just watched about 2 minutes of mmalive and tito is absolutely brutal so far. That guy should just never have a microphone in front of him. He is stumbling over words and saying things that make absolutely no sense lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ok i just watched about 2 minutes of mmalive and tito is absolutely brutal so far. That guy should just never have a microphone in front of him. He is stumbling over words and saying things that make absolutely no sense lol

Give Nick that job and you'll start praising Tito.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 pm

wow i guess Ali is the front runner for official nick diaz haters club lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:00 pm

I think Ali has a point.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
wow i guess Ali is the front runner for official nick diaz haters club lol

LTFG is the VP
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

no one ever said nick was a smooth talker....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:07 pm

I hate the finger flipping,bong smoking Nick Diaz, not the the warrior inside the cage.

I thought Tito done alright yesterday.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 pm

are you really against smoking weed or something? To hate someone because they smoke weed just seems kind of shallow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:
are you really against smoking weed or something? To hate someone because they smoke weed just seems kind of shallow....

I don't hate Nick because he smokes weed, I hate him because he's an ignorant repulsive scumbag outside the cage.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 pm

how so? What do you really know about his life out of the cage?

Here in reality is what Nick Diaz does outside of the cage

He competes in triathlons and iron man challenges, he has a new bjj school where he teaches kids martial arts, and he get's loaded off some really good cali weed. I think you're right though, he is the scumb of the earth. You wont find a worse person in this world.... well according to you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Oggy you don't need to take it so personal. I've seen enough footage of Nick and his brother to know what type of people they are.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 pm

and you don't need to take shots at him in every thread but you do. Guess we're just creatures of habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:47 pm

oggy420 wrote:
and you don't need to take shots at him in every thread but you do. Guess we're just creatures of habit.

Fair enough, but it's hard when he keeps flipping me off Wink
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 pm

haha well i think im owed an av from cubua which should make you happier
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 pm

You should just pick one of those and put it as an AV to get the meter running. I think he went easy on you. He could go with the always classic:
Tito Ortiz on MMA Live Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuUSViV1JGvgJKT7-KfMJiHdWrIfVqG14_iIKw8uc2N1U4tZ0&t=1&usg=__-BnddggbL9HpqHNcVRg84B8GIdE=
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm

it shows up really small but im not complaining lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 pm

oggy420 wrote:
it shows up really small but im not complaining lol

still too big for my liking
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 pm

dont worry Nick will get his revenge in october
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I find Bonnar totally annoying on MMA Live. He wasn't that bad on WEC the other night (it was him if I'm remembering correctly) but he uses dumbass phrases and cliches way too often on ESPN
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 pm

i think Bonnar is great on the show. He's probably the last guy i would complain about on the show.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

I think Rashad sucks too. Kenny and Pat are the only 2 I really like that are on there a fair amount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz on MMA Live   Tito Ortiz on MMA Live Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz on MMA Live
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next