Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Female teachers and male students fucking

Go down 
+10
bobbitt15
SlickMoneyXL
timthebim
Birdofthad
NoRegret
marbleheadmaui
KingsOwn19
LTFG
acccardinal12
4445Frank
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:26 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Dude...that was 20+ years ago. She is married and has kids now...plus she is three times the size she was then, so I don't see me divorcing my wife to "relive old times". But I do like thinking about it.
Cool, I'm sold. But you have to admit, it is quite a story. I thought I'd lived it all where women were concerned, but I never experienced anything like that. Nothing is stranger than life. You can't put some actual experiences on film because they're not believable. You have to make up stuff that an audience would buy. Funny but true.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 am

Frankie, what I told you was a really rough draft of the actual events, one because she is still in the same school system/she is a friend. Two, because she really is an awesome chick who saw beyond the borders of age limits set by the government. She is such a cool chick, that my family had dinner with hers a few years ago when we visited Florida. Of course, our history stayed with us, but she really is one of the best of women I ever met, even now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:12 am

Andrew, it's because older women are better at sex and conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:31 am

This happened in my town to an 8th grader when I was in school. Except she was a fat black lady. Big mommas house status yo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 am

In my high school there was a history teacher that would get drunk at the formal each year and sleep with 1 of the students. 1 guy video taped it and had pictures for all to enjoy. BTW, she was married Shocked
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 am

We had a teacher I at my school the year after I graduated get fired for fucking around with a student. Before the name was released we all assumed it was this young, good looking teacher/coach that had all the bitches around him at all times. Turns out though it was just a creepy old guy and fat chick lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:54 am

back in high school we had a sub for biology for about a week, she was blonde and just out of college, one of the hottest chicks ive seen in my life! i did nothing but stare at her the whole class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Female teachers and male students fucking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2