[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.    Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am

I am sorta with Wolf on this one, as far as testing goes and his stance on Overeem. However, Fedor/M-1/Vadim need to come to the realization that the illusion is over and they can't nitpick the what, who, where, and when of the sports promoters they leech on to. Did I say leech? I meant "Co-Promote" with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.    Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I am sorta with Wolf on this one, as far as testing goes and his stance on Overeem. However, Fedor/M-1/Vadim need to come to the realization that the illusion is over and they can't nitpick the what, who, where, and when of the sports promoters they leech on to. Did I say leech? I meant "Co-Promote" with.

Don't make excuses for Fedor by passing off that steroid test shit. Reem passed the last test, and he can take another urine test. If Fedor knows some way that Reem is getting around that, then he should go back to using also and join the club. Reem called him out again two weeks ago and he was talking Sergei. Now Reem is tied up with K-1 and Fedor comes calling. Reem should say screw K-1 and take him up on it. I hate both of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.    Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

M-1 is horrible, it's a shame that Fedor can't see that they don't give a shit about him, everything's about the company. The company needs Fedor, Fedor doesn't need the company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.    Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am

Oh man, I wanted this fight way bad. I would probably pick Overeem to win it though, as hard as that would be.

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): RONDA, Fedor, Wandy, Machida, Faber, Gina, HD, Shogun, Hendo, JoeJitsu

PostSubject: Re: Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.    Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Jesus heratio Christ, Overeem straight up ducks Fedor and everyone still scrambles to pass the blame on everyone but him.

M-1 deserves a lot of criticism but they've become a boogyman, a wastebasket of criticism and sometimes it goes too far. Overeem is at fault here.

Overeem never deserved a fight with Fedor until shortly before Fedor lost. That is the fact of the matter. Overeem ducked Fedor, never the other way around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

Overeem ducks Fedor, Dream 17 scrapped.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2