Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COOL!

Go down 
+3
EliteAcidBurn
GolbeZ
financeandisguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
financeandisguy

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Ninja's world seems like the air is fresher, and the water cleaner. A world without Researcher not stinking it up. Woo-Hoo.

Lashley, what is up with this dude. Does it mean that every dude who looks like a roided up bodybuilder will want a crack at the UFC. I personally hope that someone schools him to let him know that he should stay in wrestling, more money for average fighters there.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 pm

I actually have no complaints about lashley... yet anyway. He doesn't come off has a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
financeandisguy

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
I actually have no complaints about lashley... yet anyway. He doesn't come off has a douchebag.

Wasn't talking about the douchebag aspect of Lashley, probably a great guy, but he had a terrible performance against Guida, which I think just means he doesn't have that inner killer instinct to contend with Lesnar, Carwin, Velasquez, IMO.

He smothered Sapp, but that was a good game plan, and any of the 3 guys I mentioned would have done the same (and those 3 guys wouldn't let Guida out of the first round).
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Well Sapp is nothing more then a big punching bag anyway. I agree Lashley doesnt come off like a douche, but to call out Lesner right now, as much as i hate Lesner, that doiesnt seem like a good idea. Let alone it would be 2 WWE guys fighting in the octogon at the same time. We might never hear the end of that from all the WWE fanboys
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Lashley has skills, but I'm tired of people saying he's ready for UFC and Lesnar when he's clearly not.

Huffing and puffing through that Guida fight showed me he's still a couple years away from being ready. Also, I severely question his killer instinct...I just don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Dont wanna sound like a dick but can we PLEASE keep the Lashley talk to a minimum? He has been discussed to ridiculous extents on espn and I think everything has been covered on him.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Agree with what's been said. He's a great athlete and could grow into a decent fighter but he's not there yet
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:16 pm

He could definitely get some wins against guy that don't have good takedown defense. problem is i don't see lashley beating guys like cain, carwin,nog,mir,lesnar,couture or really anyone in the top ten for that matter. lashley is a poor mans lesnar right now and i think he'll realize that once he gets in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COOL!   COOL! Empty

Back to top Go down

COOL!
Page 1 of 1