Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wins the National Championship next year.

Go down 
+5
josh200612
SOKO
acccardinal12
NoRegret
OU
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who wins the National Championship next year. Empty
PostSubject: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 am

Ok guys lets put up our early predictions on who wins the BCS.

I got OKlahoma. I think the Sooners will be better this year and could have easily been a one loss team last year. They will get by Texas this year and will be in the National Championship. The question is can they win it? I think this is the year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:24 am

Let me save a little time. Bigs and Soko will say Texas. NoRegret will say Ohio State. I don't think Josh will even bother to say Michigan. I think Bird and LTFG are Oregon fans. BBC is obviously a Louisville fan and I think Farmer is an Texas A&M fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:24 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Who wins the National Championship next year. 2Q==
Your pic is not there
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:27 am

Who wins the National Championship next year. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNAQmsPvqwFYvu6LRZnrYLBkGMcrBG6Jjs4WRAId0MtOTdCL4&t=1&usg=__sKcFIG0uGZNHKe2G85n5LNTj9KQ=
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:27 am

better? It wouldn't let me edit it for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
better? It wouldn't let me edit it for some reason.
Nice. I like the way you think sir.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:32 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Let me save a little time. Bigs and Soko will say Texas. NoRegret will say Ohio State. I don't think Josh will even bother to say Michigan. I think Bird and LTFG are Oregon fans. BBC is obviously a Louisville fan and I think Farmer is an Texas A&M fan.

Hey hey hey hey! You dont know what I will say!

Yeah, you're right. Razz
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Obviously I would be the biggest homer/idiot if I said the CARDS would win it. I am thinking Coach Strong will turn our program back around, but I don't expect big things this year. Florida State could make some noise this year, but Oklahoma looks like the preseason champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Obviously I would be the biggest homer/idiot if I said the CARDS would win it. I am thinking Coach Strong will turn our program back around, but I don't expect big things this year. Florida State could make some noise this year, but Oklahoma looks like the preseason champion.
OKLAHOMA HELL YEAH
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 pm

thanks for the time saver sooners
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
thanks for the time saver sooners

No prob. I have been around enough shorthorn fans, I know how delusional they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:31 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

I got OKlahoma. I think the Sooners will be better this year and could have easily been a one loss team last year. They will get by Texas this year and will be in the National Championship. The question is can they win it? I think this is the year.

I got a nice month long AV bet waiting for ya and im sure bigs has a nice Sig bet waiting as well. I am surprised by the ranking after last year but word is they are game this year and it should be one hell of a game/ season. Good luck to you guys other than the texas game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Ill take on soonermark and let bigs take on sooners. Even out the playing field for the Red River Rivalry. Cant fucking wait 10-2-10 looks like our schedule is somewhat easier this year with Oklahoma and Nebraska being a tough test and texas tech is always game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 pm

OU should have some nice warmups with FSU and @ Cinci coming into Texas. I can't wait. I'll be at the game this year. OU is 2-0 vs Texas when I go to the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:50 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I got a nice month long AV bet waiting for ya and im sure bigs has a nice Sig bet waiting as well. I am surprised by the ranking after last year but word is they are game this year and it should be one hell of a game/ season. Good luck to you guys other than the texas game. Very Happy
Im down. We could use a little more crimson and creme around here.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm

man this is tough its a toss up for me. i love michigan but they are nowhere near smelling the bcs hopefully they make the pizza bowl this year or something ill be happy. ill say bama as a safe pick cause just about everyone is back it should of been texas that won it last year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:53 pm

josh200612 wrote:
man this is tough its a toss up for me. i love michigan but they are nowhere near smelling the bcs hopefully they make the pizza bowl this year or something ill be happy. ill say bama as a safe pick cause just about everyone is back it should of been texas that won it last year.

You sure you don't want to pick Ohio St? Come on I know you do, you closet buckeye fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

You sure you don't want to pick Ohio St? Come on I know you do, you closet buckeye fan Very Happy
HAHAHA! HELL NO! IF they go to the BCS they will get spanked like always they wont even get by miami this year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

HAHAHA! HELL NO! IF they go to the BCS they will get spanked like always they wont even get by miami this year.

Spoken like a true Bitchigan fan.

As long as we beat Bitchigan again...all will be well in the world.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Go Penn St! lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Go Penn St! lol

Penn State will be fairly weak this year.

But honestly if Ohio State didnt exist, I would pry root for Penn State.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Go Penn St! lol

I just fucking around, picking a school in the Big10/11/12 whatever you guys are. Everyone is riding Wisconsin's nuts this year as the "dark horse".
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Spoken like a true Bitchigan fan.

As long as we beat Bitchigan again...all will be well in the world.
dont be scared homie!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Go Penn St! lol

I just fucking around, picking a school in the Big10/11/12 whatever you guys are. Everyone is riding Wisconsin's nuts this year as the "dark horse".

I dont even know why that is...the only good things they have is a good O-line and John Clay at running back. Their defense will be like their defense is every year...hit or miss.

Iowa is the stiffest challenge for us in the Big Ten this year.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Who wins the National Championship next year. Iowa-hawkeyes1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the National Championship next year.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next