Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who all is ordering 118?

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
WinstonSmith
NoRegret
killerofchicken
Andrew the Raider King
OU
SOKO
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WTF are you crackheads talking about? I have wanted to see this rematch the moment I heard the scorecards announced for the 1st fight. I would pay full price just to see that fight....and I'm not a fan of either fighter and don't really care how it plays out.

I thought the first fight was shitty as fuck. Frankie probably wasn't even good enough to take the belt away from an unmotivated BJ who was throwing one punch at a time the whole fight. Not that interested in the rematch
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WTF are you crackheads talking about? I have wanted to see this rematch the moment I heard the scorecards announced for the 1st fight. I would pay full price just to see that fight....and I'm not a fan of either fighter and don't really care how it plays out.

I thought the first fight was shitty as fuck. Frankie probably wasn't even good enough to take the belt away from an unmotivated BJ who was throwing one punch at a time the whole fight. Not that interested in the rematch

I think/hope it creates incentive, preferably in Penn, to change the plan and go for a finish, go for the kill. The rest of the card has some good stuff as well to go for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 pm

My buddy is getting it, and seemed pretty psyched about it. I should be able to ditch my chick and get over there. Seems like a decent card, but not one Im stoked about.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 pm

either watching it at a bar or going to a friends party and talking them into ordering it

and i am pumped to see Toney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
either watching it at a bar or going to a friends party and talking them into ordering it

I know Toney is going to get his ass kicked but I just am so curious to see what happens. And anyone who says otherwise is crazy or lying. LOL
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

I know Toney is going to get his ass kicked but I just am so curious to see what happens. And anyone who says otherwise is crazy or lying. LOL
Im just waiting for the what if... if toney beats randy im gonna be in shock, and by beat i mean KO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:42 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Im just waiting for the what if... if toney beats randy im gonna be in shock, and by beat i mean KO
So will Dana's head explode right away or will he just leave and kill himself later? Also what in the fuck will Rogan say?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Rogans head will explode, Dana will run away and cry and commit twitter suicide

GOldie will as i said earlier "look like Garth when Wayan leaves the show"

Im having a good time....................not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Rogans head will explode, Dana will run away and cry and commit twitter suicide

GOldie will as i said earlier "look like Garth when Wayan leaves the show"

Im having a good time....................not
LOL Please GOD let this happen. UFC would be much better off without them. LOL
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Damn it, my friends birthday is this saturday... I am forced to miss 118
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I will be. Have to admit though for whatever reason, I could not care less about BJ-Frankie. Literally have no excitement or anticipation for that fight at all

Same here, to be honest it's a poor main event.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 am

If this main event doesn't excite you then I have to question your appreciation for MMA. I don't understand how you could not be exctited to possibly see how this plays out. You can bet that both fighters will have MORE to prove this time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
If this main event doesn't excite you then I have to question your appreciation for MMA. I don't understand how you could not be exctited to possibly see how this plays out. You can bet that both fighters will have MORE to prove this time around.

The first fight wasn't that thrilling and it's not that I don't appreciate either mans skills, this rematch just doesn't jump out and get me excited.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 am

How long has it been since we have seen a true challenge at LW for the title? BJ destroyed all others, even Kenny. We finally have a guy who is pushing BJ to fight his best. On top of that Frankie got no respect for his win and he is fighting to prove it was no "fluke".
Cardio shouldn't be a problem, both guys have quick hands and good ground games. You know it isn't going to be the same fight as the 1st go around. As a hardcore MMA fan how can you not be looking forward to this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am

I am sorry sooner but it just doesn't excite me, it would be different if the first fight was as exciting or intriguing as Shogun vs Machida or Silva vs Sonnen.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
I am sorry sooner but it just doesn't excite me, it would be different if the first fight was as exciting or intriguing as Shogun vs Machida or Silva vs Sonnen.

This fight should be much more entertaining for you to watch, I'm pretty confident in saying that. I think we are going to see alot more from both guys. I expect to see a healtier, motivated BJ and a more confident and motivated Frankie. Just like the Shogun-Machida rematch both men are going out there to prove they are the better man. I think you will be pleasently surprised by this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

I open to being pleasantly surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all is ordering 118?   Who all is ordering 118? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who all is ordering 118?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3