Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
kbyte
timthebim
4445Frank
9 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? Empty
PostSubject: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:28 am

I had a pretty boring time last night. GF was out of town so I made my way to a nearby bar. A "not so attractive" babe was sitting next to me and started a conversation. I was just interested in how many drinks it would take for me to see her as a knockout. When I walked out of the bar, that was still a mystery to me but now I have a hellluva hang over. Does anyone have this thing down to a science?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 am

Depends how ugly the girl is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 am

Wish I knew the answer to this one. Woman was pretty at one time but had aged. I figured, after one or two shots of Jim Beam, she'd appear much younger. I was wrong. Now all I have are empty pockets, a hangover and I have to ride to the airport to pick my babe up. I know somebody has an answer to improving a situation similar to this and I want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 am

Also depends what u are drinking. Beer it takes a ton but shots of say...tequilla probably 5 or 6 lol.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 pm

I don't think it makes them look any better, it just makes you not care.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Tell your girlfriend you were out trying to pick up ugly bitches and see how that goes.

Yo, do it on skype for our viewing pleasure if you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:33 pm

The last time I drank Vodka I ended up spooning with a chubby redhead.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:21 pm

kbyte wrote:
I don't think it makes them look any better, it just makes you not care.

+1. Getting hammered doesn't make me find an ugly chick any more attractive at all. It just makes me talk to them instead of completely ignoring them like I do on the reg
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:10 pm

You use this system which is based on a scale of ugliness/situational reasons multiplied by how many drinks.... 0 being that you would not need any drinks to fuck .. of course this scale also goes into the negatives .. depending on your attraction level compared to who you are pursuing .. if it goes into the negatives it means how many drinks you would have to give the girl for her to fuck you

for each level is 2 1oz shots (or 2 12oz beer / 2 8oz wine) in a span of 1-3 hours at at max

so if someone is a level 1-5 is saying "ah i just need a slight buzz" .. so this girl is actually somewhat attractive .. most girls on this level is there because of the possibility of an awkward situation afterwards.. like you have been friends for a long time/ co-worker etc.... though depending on how awkward it could be, she could continue out of the 1-5 range..

6-9 is saying you would not fuck this chick without being drunk.. usually there is "some" or at least 1 feature that you could focus on that is appealing enough that could get your reproductive system working.. like "she has humongous tits" .. this can also be crazy chicks that would most definitely result in being made fun of by peers.. so you would have the I was drunk excuse.. but we know.

10&up is saying you need to be very drunk.. and this scale keeps going up, depending on the person, until it gets to the point that you practically would have to be passed out and raped by this person for it to happen.

on second thought I don't know what I am talking about.. I literally just made this up right now.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm

LMFAO Golbez that is literally the best thing i have ever read lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:41 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
You use this system which is based on a scale of ugliness/situational reasons multiplied by how many drinks.... 0 being that you would not need any drinks to fuck .. of course this scale also goes into the negatives .. depending on your attraction level compared to who you are pursuing .. if it goes into the negatives it means how many drinks you would have to give the girl for her to fuck you

for each level is 2 1oz shots (or 2 12oz beer / 2 8oz wine) in a span of 1-3 hours at at max

so if someone is a level 1-5 is saying "ah i just need a slight buzz" .. so this girl is actually somewhat attractive .. most girls on this level is there because of the possibility of an awkward situation afterwards.. like you have been friends for a long time/ co-worker etc.... though depending on how awkward it could be, she could continue out of the 1-5 range..

6-9 is saying you would not fuck this chick without being drunk.. usually there is "some" or at least 1 feature that you could focus on that is appealing enough that could get your reproductive system working.. like "she has humongous tits" .. this can also be crazy chicks that would most definitely result in being made fun of by peers.. so you would have the I was drunk excuse.. but we know.

10&up is saying you need to be very drunk.. and this scale keeps going up, depending on the person, until it gets to the point that you practically would have to be passed out and raped by this person for it to happen.

on second thought I don't know what I am talking about.. I literally just made this up right now.

Golbez this is like spot on LOL.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 pm

GolbeZ wrote:

This is some of the funniest shit I have ever read. I won't forget it. It does make some sense, especially considering that I asked a crazy question. This is good shit man. You should wirte a book on this subject.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm

It only takes 1 flip of the light switch and a healthy imagination.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm

4445Frank wrote:
This is some of the funniest shit I have ever read. I won't forget it. It does make some sense, especially considering that I asked a crazy question. This is good shit man. You should wirte a book on this subject.

Thanks.

Sad to say it looks like my post might have had "end thread" written after it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

holy shit Golbez thats classic

me atelast 8 beers for an ugly broad or 5 shots of tequilla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?   How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many drinks does it take to make an ugly babe, pretty?
Page 1 of 1