Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.

Go down 
+3
captainanddew
bobbitt15
timthebim
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. Empty
PostSubject: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 pm

I have been saying that he will be a huge bust for years and he will be hurt his entire career. LMAO
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=lc-tebowconcerns081910
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

That sucks he got hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

timthebim wrote:
That sucks he got hurt.
FUCK HIM and FUCK DENVER.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 pm

I've never understood people rooting against this guy. You have to be a really fucked up individual to do so
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Im not mad at him for being all over ESPN or the Broncos for drafting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I've never understood people rooting against this guy. You have to be a really fucked up individual to do so
Well call me fucked up. I hate the cocky piece of shit. He acts all righteous. Fuck him that fake acting prick. Also I am an Oakland Raiders fan and we hate Denver so it just adds to it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah there's no way he's actually a model human being. Its definitely all for show
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Well call me fucked up. I hate the cocky piece of shit. He acts all righteous. Fuck him that fake acting prick. Also I am an Oakland Raiders fan and we hate Denver so it just adds to it.

What has he done to make u think he is fake???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah there's no way he's actually a model human being. Its definitely all for show
That whole I am a virgin thing made me sick. He might be a virgin though seeing how he is gay. So he might not have ever had a woman. But I bet he has had a couple hundred dudes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 pm

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

What has he done to make u think he is fake???
You think he is a virgin who does nothing wrong?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
That whole I am a virgin thing made me sick. He might be a virgin though seeing how he is gay. So he might not have ever had a woman. But I bet he has had a couple hundred dudes.

LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah he doesn't have 5 kids by 4 different women yet like half of his teammates. Must be a fag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey does anyone else play this game while they tailgate?

LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. Tebow_011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah he doesn't have 5 kids by 4 different women yet like half of his teammates. Must be a fag
LMAO. Yes he is gay. I think the only reason he use to run the ball is he likes it rough.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

Only Beast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Only Beast!
LMAO. Beast is a good man.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 am

As a football player he is severely overrated. He shouldn't have been picked in the first 3 rounds.

He is self-righteous. And I detest people who have to put their fatith out there every chance they get. If you are religious that is fine with me, but I don't need to hear about it every 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 am

captainanddew wrote:
As a football player he is severely overrated. He shouldn't have been picked in the first 3 rounds.

He is self-righteous. And I detest people who have to put their fatith out there every chance they get. If you are religious that is fine with me, but I don't need to hear about it every 3 seconds.

Then tell ESPN is quit bringing it up. If they dont ask he wouldnt talk about it so much. He isnt overrated most think he will be OK and thats it. Denver took a shot probably hoping they hit a homerun with some1 most think wont be much.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 pm

The style of the running QB simply cannot work in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Ur right Marble. He will eventually get seriously hurt if he doesnt become a better pocket QB.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Tebow should be used as a utility, gadget player. IMO there is a lot of room for a looser system of QBs that give the defense extremely different looks while resting the primary starter for a snap or three here or there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Tebow should be used as a utility, gadget player. IMO there is a lot of room for a looser system of QBs that give the defense extremely different looks while resting the primary starter for a snap or three here or there.

He could be like Kordell Stewart! Slash part 2!!!
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:04 pm

He's gonna be out of the league in 4 years
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm

captainanddew wrote:
He's gonna be out of the league in 4 years

Possibility. I dont think so but its possible.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:27 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

lol wtf are u talking about? If you don't root for tim tebow you're now a horrible person?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.   LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow. Empty

Back to top Go down

LMFAO at the Denver Broncos and Tim Teblow.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next