Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blount swings on teammate

Go down 
+5
SOKO
marbleheadmaui
SlickMoneyXL
Wolfgangsta
LTFG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Blount swings on teammate Empty
PostSubject: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

I know most have seen it in the news, but no thread was made to discuss. The former Oregon RB apparently didn't learn his lesson after missing most of his senior season and going from a projected 2nd round pick to not being drafted at all costing him millions. During practice on Wednesday, he decided to take a shot at a teammate who was barking at him... Dude seriously needs to develop some thicker skin and doing stupid shit like this isn't helping his cause trying to make a team. Every football player in the NFL knows his game and won't hesitate to verbally work him trying to sucker him into stupid penalties. Despite Fisher's comments of support afterwards, I would be a little shocked if he makes the 53 man roster...

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 pm

If LA and Noregret had talent of some variety...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

LaGoon Blount will NEVER learn. I expect Bird to try and defend this.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:39 pm

I was ALL OVER Blount for what he did at Oregon. But this is COMPLETELY different. Fights and punches are routine things during football camps. Those of you who saw Hard Knocks saw a pre-planned fight. Also not unusual during camp. When I was playing in college (D-III) and we were lagging or especially tired during two a days guys used to talk in the locker room about getting into it on the field to energize a practice. Then we'd go do it.

It really is a different dynamic than hitting an opponent or going after a fan.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:18 pm

he is a punk bitch if you ask me and could use a good ass whoopin. just sayin
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I see he's still pretty much a sucker punch artist. Not surprising
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 pm

It looks like the Niners dodged a bullet with him opting to sign with the Titans.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
I was ALL OVER Blount for what he did at Oregon. But this is COMPLETELY different. Fights and punches are routine things during football camps. Those of you who saw Hard Knocks saw a pre-planned fight. Also not unusual during camp. When I was playing in college (D-III) and we were lagging or especially tired during two a days guys used to talk in the locker room about getting into it on the field to energize a practice. Then we'd go do it.

Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

thanks marble

Fischer doesnt have a problem with it and its common place in NFL camps
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:36 pm

a bullshit report came out of Oregon from a writer that hates Blount and trashes Bellotti alot said Blount punched Belotti in a practice, it took about 30 minutes for Belotti to get on ESPN radio and shut that rumor down

he said, ya you think Im gonna get punched by a player and he will still play for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blount swings on teammate   Blount swings on teammate Empty

Back to top Go down

Blount swings on teammate
Page 1 of 1