Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jorgensen next for Cruz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Jorgensen next for Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Jorgensen likely next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

This was expected, he could have got his shot if he just wanted to wait but last nights win just sealed the deal.
http://mmajunkie.com/news/20350/after-wec-50-jorgensen-likely-for-next-shot-at-cruz-challenger-likes-his-chances.mma
LAS VEGAS – Had it not been for Joseph Benavidez's stunning finishes of Rani Yahya and Miguel Torres, WEC bantamweight contender Scott Jorgensen (11-3 MMA, 7-2 WEC) may have already had his title shot.

But following Jorgensen's "Fight of the Night" win over Brad Pickett at Wednesday's WEC 50 event in Las Vegas, even the notoriously fence-riding General Manager of the WEC, Reed Harris, had to admit "Young Guns" was a pretty clear-cut option for champion Dominick Cruz's next bout.

"I can't (see a reason not to give Jorgensen a shot)," Harris told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Of course, Harris immediately followed that up with his usual disclaimer.

"Ultimately Sean Shelby makes that decision," Harris said. "He's our matchmaker. We'll sit down next week. He'll tell me what he thinks, but I'll tell you what, Scotty looked very, very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/20350/after-wec-50-jorgensen-likely-for-next-shot-at-cruz-challenger-likes-his-chances.mma

While sooners is off posting this in the boxing section while simulataniously spelling Jorgensen "horgensen" I thought I'd give him a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

LMAO You moved this quick.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:16 pm

We saw you homie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
We saw you homie.

LOL so what? A little mix up. I corrected it before you could bitch anyways.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

I deleted and re-created, even more impressive huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:19 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I deleted and re-created, even more impressive huh? Very Happy
I posted on it as you deleted it. I put.
Oh yeah thats great now put it on the MMA board.
Then you deleted it.
LOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Quote :
I deleted and re-created, even more impressive huh?

What's even more impressive is me posting the same thing in the same moment you did while managing to get a dig in about your screw up, and then merging the topics.

I win the internets.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

What's even more impressive is me posting the same thing in the same moment you did while managing to get a dig in about your screw up, and then merging the topics.

I win the internets.

If I was still a MMA mod like I was before I could have merged both topics, deleted them and re-posted it all again in the same amount of time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:24 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

I win the internets.

If I was still a MMA mod like I was before I could have merged both topics, deleted them and re-posted it all again in the same amount of time Very Happy
Oh yeah well.... YEah
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:26 pm

You could manage to do all that and lose a few sig bets while embarrassing Oklahoma too I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You could manage to do all that and lose a few sig bets while embarrassing Oklahoma too I'd imagine.
Hey watch it Fido.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Yo, I aint the one who loses a sigbet and has to rock pro-texas sigs after every single card marky mark. Got beef with that, take it up with SOONERS. Embarrassing Oklahoma is his thang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo, I aint the one who loses a sigbet and has to rock pro-texas sigs after every single card marky mark. Got beef with that, take it up with SOONERS. Embarrassing Oklahoma is his thang.
LOL it does seem to happen a lot. I am 1-0 on sig bets though. Thank you Lesner and thank you Bird.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Hey I have a winning record, I'm just on a losing streak. I'm not afraid to go out on a limb. I can live with staring at a horrific AV for a week and I'm sure OU will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Exaggerate much? Or maybe you are just that out of touch. You have what maybe 5 sig bets over that last 2 years? I have won 10x more sig bets then you will ever make. I have no fear about picking risky fights. Sorry I lost by picking Fedor, what was I thinking. It might bother me if Wolfy had any nuts of his own to make bets. Wolfy is like an armchair QB.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 pm

As long as drug dealers and future criminals play highschool football I see no problems for them, true.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Exaggerate much? Or maybe you are just that out of touch. You have what maybe 5 sig bets over that last 2 years? I have won 10x more sig bets then you will ever make. I have no fear about picking risky fights. Sorry I lost by picking Fedor, what was I thinking. It might bother me if Wolfy had any nuts of his own to make bets. Wolfy is like an armchair QB.

LOL Today's LA/regret moment has been brought to you by the University of Texas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

LOL Today's LA/regret moment has been brought to you by the University of Texas.

LOL easy to poke fun of fans when don't have any rooting interest of your own. Go smoke some of that fake grass Wolf man you are just trying to find reasons to bitch today, give it a rest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Oh its always fun and games until someone gets (butt)hurt.

I root for Illinois. You may now have some insight into the vitriol for other teams.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 pm

well sooners and soonermark when ever you guys feel the need for redemption and by the way where the hell is regret he lost the alves fight. no more bets with gret just the sooner boys so they can rep texas and give wolf some more ammo. LMFAO sometimes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oh its always fun and games until someone gets (butt)hurt.

I root for Illinois. You may now have some insight into the vitriol for other teams.

I love how you imply tones and emotions, it is your best quality.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

I win the internets.

No, you lose, always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jorgensen next for Cruz   Jorgensen next for Cruz Empty

Back to top Go down

Jorgensen next for Cruz
Page 1 of 1