Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding Empty
PostSubject: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Where the Republicans are getting their fundind to oppose the mosque???... WTF???

From Politico...

“There is a need for transparency about who is funding the effort to build this Islamic center,’” according to Pelosi’s statement, quoting the Alliance’s position. “’At the same time, we should also ask who is funding the attacks against the construction of the center.”

“The freedom of religion is a constitutional right,” Pelosi said. “Where a place of worship is located is a local decision.”

“I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded,” she said. “How is this being ginned up?”

This lady is so far off her head that she's lost touch with all reality. 70% of America is against the mosque's location... Are we all Republican's taking money to have that opinion? Is she really under the impression that there's a driven effort paid for by the Republican party to have an opinion? And this religion angle coming from Liberal's is a joke. The same Liberal's who have been stomping on religion and religious rights for decades are going to use this spin now, when it fits them? Pretty hilarious if it wasn't so disturbing...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Quote :
This lady is so far off her head that she's lost touch with all reality. 70% of America is against the mosque's location...

Freedom of religion must mean freedom of Christianity to the unwashed masses. At one point 70% of America was for segregation. Pelosi is right in this instance. Appealing to the majority is fruitless. Less than 50% of the country believes in evolution. The majority of Americans also voted Bush into office, twice, and later Obama.

And Why is everyone ignoring the most obvious detail ; These Muslims aren't the same religion as the 911 hijackers anyway.

This is no different than blocking a Baptist church from being built in some district where radical right wing Christian commited a crime once. No churches in Oklahoma City. Hey no methodists churches in my neighborhood, didn't you hear about all the Catholic priests who molested all those kids?

Look, if we couldn't build Christian buildings near where someone else did some horrible deed in the name of Christ we'd have to bulldoze the majority off all churches in the known universe.

Hey, that's an idea I could get behind. Hail Satan.

Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Please someone kill her. I am saying that as a democrat.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
This lady is so far off her head that she's lost touch with all reality. 70% of America is against the mosque's location...

Freedom of religion must mean freedom of Christianity to the unwashed masses. At one point 70% of America was for segregation. Pelosi is right in this instance. Appealing to the majority is fruitless. Less than 50% of the country believes in evolution. The majority of Americans also voted Bush into office, twice, and later Obama.

And Why is everyone ignoring the most obvious detail ; These Muslims aren't the same religion as the 911 hijackers anyway.

This is no different than blocking a Baptist church from being built in some district where radical right wing Christian commited a crime once. No churches in Oklahoma City. Hey no methodists churches in my neighborhood, didn't you hear about all the Catholic priests who molested all those kids?

Look, if we couldn't build Christian buildings near where someone else did some horrible deed in the name of Christ we'd have to bulldoze the majority off all churches in the known universe.

Hey, that's an idea I could get behind. Hail Satan.

As usual, you miss the point. This is about her thinking there's a big Republican funded resistance to the construction of the mosque. And another die hard Liberal only using religious freedom in her argument when it fits her agenda, because any other day she'd love to see religion stomped out of existence. It was a simple topic really Wolf, but you manage to "attempt" to spin and make an argument as usual when one isn't needed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Quote :
As usual, you miss the point. This is about her thinking there's a big Republican funded resistance to the construction of the mosque. And another die hard Liberal only using religious freedom in her argument when it fits her agenda, because any other day she'd love to see religion stomped out of existence. It was a simple topic really Wolf, but you manage to "attempt" to spin and make an argument as usual when one isn't needed.

You gonna make a post that discusses how the sky is blue next?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 pm

No... Too simple. But when I return from my lunch meeting I do think I'm going to rip Obama a new one for his off the mark comments about people like me "hoarding" my money rather than hiring new employees in an effort to help him spark the economy... That should be a one post thread since very few in here are in my boat, but his ignorance on the subject needs to be exposed... Have a good one, buddy...
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Question the first amendment rights of those who disagree on a first amendment issue?

Congresscritters don't come any dumber than Pelosi.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm

ilean left but man shes a fuck up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Question the first amendment rights of those who disagree on a first amendment issue?

I usually defend most democrats by pointing out the stupidity of the republicans but FUCK she is dumb as shit and needs to die.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

I usually defend most democrats by pointing out the stupidity of the republicans but FUCK she is dumb as shit and needs to die.

Ah, the old "Look over there" defense!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Yes sir it works in almost all situations when arguing politics. But with Pelosi I just say yeah she is an idiot who needs to take a ride in a car with a kennedy who has been partying.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Yes sir it works in almost all situations when arguing politics. But with Pelosi I just say yeah she is an idiot who needs to take a ride in a car with a kennedy who has been partying.

I'll be honest. The older I get the more I am convinced that seeking public office should an indictable offense. One should go to jail for two years for every year served in Washington. These are generally just despicable and incompetent people. I've met 30-40 Congresscritters and maybe a dozen Senators. To a man they were boobs.

The ONLY politician I've met who had a first rate mind was a guy I personally loathe. Rudolph Giuliani.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm

The construction of the Mosque is 100% symbolic on the part of its funders. That is despicable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

I'll be honest. The older I get the more I am convinced that seeking public office should an indictable offense. One should go to jail for two years for every year served in Washington. These are generally just despicable and incompetent people. I've met 30-40 Congresscritters and maybe a dozen Senators. To a man they were boobs.

The ONLY politician I've met who had a first rate mind was a guy I personally loathe. Rudolph Giuliani.
LOL I plan on running for office in 2 years. I am fucking sick of my state not funding education. We are 49th in the US in spending per student. We are 49th in teacher pay. We are in the top 10 in administrator pay and number 1 in the discrepency between teacher and administrator pay. We only spend 6,300 a year on each student. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:02 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

LOL I plan on running for office in 2 years. I am fucking sick of my state not funding education. We are 49th in the US in spending per student. We are 49th in teacher pay. We are in the top 10 in administrator pay and number 1 in the discrepency between teacher and administrator pay. We only spend 6,300 a year on each student. What a joke.

Sorry, the issue just ain't money. Nothing personal but the issue is parents not giving a crap, the quality of public school teachers and teacher's unions. In 6 years of public education I ran across one first rate mind, a bunch of mediocrity and a fair number of outright disasters that the union kept in jobs.

Teaching should be a calling, not a job.

Things like this are part of the answer. I did it with four kids. Three success stories and a failure.

http://www.sspnyc.org/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding   Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding Empty

Back to top Go down

Pelosi wants to investigate moque funding
Page 1 of 1