Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen

Go down 
+8
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
gomez1012
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
WinstonSmith
marbleheadmaui
4445Frank
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Pardon me if I stray off topic,but who else preferred Drew Barrymoore and Belinda Carlisle when they were chubby?

+1

Add Cameron Diaz to this list, remember her in 'The Mask'

Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 Tumblr_kprlxlQ90h1qzmwu3o1_500
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:50 pm

hottest Diaz ever was it was all down hill from there
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Cameron Diaz has a case of acne. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Any female from 'The Hills'
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Pardon me if I stray off topic,but who else preferred Drew Barrymoore and Belinda Carlisle when they were chubby?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Renee Zellwegger is hideous
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 pm

great add bobbitt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Renee Zellwegger is hideous

I actually didn't mind Renee when she was in the first Bridget Jones. Now she's just way too god damn skinny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 am

Kristen Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker, Uma Thurman and my number 1 most overated girl-

JULIA FUKIN ROBERTS

Damn she does nothing at all for me.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

I agree with all of these, except Cameron Diaz and the girls from Hills -- they are smoking. And Sarah Jessica Parker's body is off the chain, but the face is rough.

Kirsten Dunst never did a thing for me.

Cate Blanchett seems to be the female lead in every period piece and she's a total non-factor looks wise.

Tori Spelling has been pushed a lot. Never thought she was cute since she played Violet on Saved by the Bell.

Maggie Gylenhall is very average.

I will get blasted for this and I think she is hot, but I have never gone over the edge for Beyonce Knowles the way others do. Felt the same way about J Lo. I guess I'm not an ass-man.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
I agree with all of these, except Cameron Diaz and the girls from Hills -- they are smoking. And Sarah Jessica Parker's body is off the chain, but the face is rough.

Kirsten Dunst never did a thing for me.

Cate Blanchett seems to be the female lead in every period piece and she's a total non-factor looks wise.

Tori Spelling has been pushed a lot. Never thought she was cute since she played Violet on Saved by the Bell.

Maggie Gylenhall is very average.

I will get blasted for this and I think she is hot, but I have never gone over the edge for Beyonce Knowles the way others do. Felt the same way about J Lo. I guess I'm not an ass-man.
I'm in the same boat, but I've spent a lot of time in Brazil. J Lo and Beyonce are very hot, and they'd be noticed in Brazil. However, nobody would go crazy over them. As far as being an "Ass Man", I like anything that looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am

Not a J-Lo fan either.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 am

What about Tara Reid? They pushed her for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:21 am

Agree about Kirsten Dunst, she's not as pretty as Hollywood makes her out to be. Still confused as to why Kirsten was cast as Mary Jane Watson.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I thought of Sarah Jessica Parker straight away.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Also I thought Maggie Gyllenhall was good looking but she looked fucking UGLY in The Dark Knight. Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker is fugly.
Renee Zellweger is beyond hideous. It doesn't matter if she is skinny or fat, I still couldn't look at that messed up face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 am

I wonder what Sarah's reaction was to South Park's version of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen   Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not so pretty Hollywood Beauty Queen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2