Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour

Go down 
+8
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
NoRegret
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour Empty
PostSubject: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:15 am

Is Lee Murray any good ?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 am

he was 8-2-1 Ali, he beat Pele (Andersons buddy) and lost a UD to Anderson than robbed a bank
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:20 am

Too quote Jimmy Shaker

Your a Lying ass dog
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 am

According to Pat Militich, Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes, who were there...Tito got knocked the fuck out by Lee Murray.

"Then I looked over and there's Tito directly past me, taking his coat off, going after Lee Murray, and Lee Murray's backing up the alley taking his jacket off.

"Both their jackets come off, and Tito throws a left hook at Lee Murray and misses, and right as he missed, Lee Murray counters with, like, a five-punch combo, landed right on the chin, and knocked Tito out. OUT.

"Tito fell face-first down to the ground, and then Lee Murray stomped him on the face a couple of times with his boots.

"Then Tony Fryklund and I grabbed Lee and pushed Lee and said 'Get out of here!' And Lee said 'I'm sorry, I'll see you later,' and took off. And Tony Fryklund helped Tito to his feet.

- Matt Hughes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:31 am

I know you paid that guy, you paid before and youll pay again

man im good i can pick out a liar

haha
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 am

I have heard from many more sober people. According to Pat Militich, Lee was heading toward the fight and saw Chuck KOing motherfuckers and saw Tito and decided that would be the safer guy to fight. Pat said Chuck was drunk as shit and still and kicking ass, Tito is a decent wrestler who was never good at throwing punches.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

Damn its the old I slipped and he clipped me shit LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Tito is somewhat scum. Still a fan. Scum though, total.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Tito is somewhat scum. Still a fan. Scum though, total.

Wonder if its really true or did Matt and Chuck kinda add on extras to make Tito look bad?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 pm

This is the kind of negative public shit our sport doesnt need.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Yeah but it happens in other sports also. Couple years ago I remember reading about Bryant McKinnie that played for the U was rumored to knock out a pro Boxer at a club. I think the Boxer may have been Shannon Briggs but I could be off on that. It was a while ago. It could have been 1 punch like Tito said and these things have a way of taking on a life of there own and spreading like something crazy.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 pm

NoRegret wrote:

I know MMA guys need to be more like NBA and NHL guys and fight fans.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I know MMA guys need to be more like NBA and NHL guys and fight fans.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Funny how people freak out over things that happen in MMA, but every other sport there are far worse things that happen alot. I still say the SF brawl was a great thing to this day. A fight broke out at an MMA event. GET THE TAR AND FEATHERS!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:23 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Who else is reading about this other than MMA fans? No one even knows who the fuck Lee Murray is
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 pm

How would you know who reads that shit or watches that shit? For all you know...politicians from states who oppose MMA could have heard about the drunken street fights and shit.

Yeah...real good.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Well this happened over in London for one, for two it happened like TEN years ago, and for three it's no worse than Larry Johnson hitting women in night clubs, Ben Rapistberger choking bitches in college bar bathrooms, and KG elbowing dudes at they're own bench during the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Oh know some professional fighters got into a fight. Sport can't survive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 pm

timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Yeah but it happens in other sports also. Couple years ago I remember reading about Bryant McKinnie that played for the U was rumored to knock out a pro Boxer at a club. I think the Boxer may have been Shannon Briggs but I could be off on that. It was a while ago. It could have been 1 punch like Tito said and these things have a way of taking on a life of there own and spreading like something crazy.

There is no evidence that occurred.Briggs was ordered to pay former Hurricane lineman Brian Stinson $2 million dollars for breaking his eye socket with one punch in a 2001 bar fight.The injury ended hopes for Stinson's NFL aspirations.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 pm

But u did hear about it happening right??
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I don't remember hearing it.If a football player had knocked out a boxer of Briggs'caliber,it would have been all over the news one would think.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:24 pm

It was but I cant remember if it was Shannon Briggs or some1 else. I think i was briggs though. Bryant was still in college.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Lee Murray was for real. Long middleweight with killer hands. Anderson Silva beat him with leg kicks, but avoided exchanges. He would be a force in the middleweight division.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 pm

too bad he was a frieking idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour   Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz talks about the Lee Murray rumour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next