Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster

Go down 
+3
SOKO
OU
Ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster Empty
PostSubject: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm

he is only 22, I think we will hear more about him in the future
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

he is a beast and surprised they cut him from a split decision they should of gave him a redemption fight for being so close. He will do good in strikeforce if he goes. war barncat.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Yeah that sucks. Hopefully he'll make it back to the UFC one of these days. He needs to put some meat on them bones.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Yeah that sucks. Hopefully he'll make it back to the UFC one of these days. He needs to put some meat on them bones.

He said eventually he won't be able to make weight anymore. He said he comes into the fight at about 190.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15680/after-latest-man-spurt-ufc-101s-tamdan-mccrory-not-ruling-out-future-move-to-middleweight.mma

"They talk about Thiago Alves being 190 (pounds) when he's in the cage," McCrory today told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "You're going to see another guy at the weight when I walk into the cage."

"I had a man spurt," joked McCrory, who's equally well known for his nickname, "The Barncat." "When I was a kid, I shot up real quick in height, but my muscles never caught up to my frame. When you get older, you get the man strength, the muscle strength. ... I'm getting my man strength."

McCrory, who weighs approximately 190 pounds now nine days away from his Aug. 8 fight date, said his growth has a mind all its own.

"I just grew, man," he said. "There's not much I can do about it. I'm following the same diet I always follow. ... I'm probably six-and-a-half or seven percent body fat. I'm just [expletive] diesel, man."
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm about to cry. I love Tamdan. Bring him back!!!! WAR BARNCAT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

This is Dana's revenge for shit talking after his last win.

The UFC has resigned a bunch of vets, somebody's gotta go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
This is Dana's revenge for shit talking after his last win.

The UFC has resigned a bunch of vets, somebody's gotta go.

He wasn't shit talking, he was pointing out that he didn't pick the shitty song he came out to. And it worked for him because he was able to come out to the song he wanted to at 101.
Back to top Go down
PD

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 pm

He'll be back. He didn't even seem that bummed about it. He has some time to get bigger and build his skills and record - and there will be a decrease from the amount of pressure he was under in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Another great MW pick up for Strikeforce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster   Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamdan McCrory cut from UFC roster
Page 1 of 1