Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don King to the rescue?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Don King to the rescue?  Empty
PostSubject: Don King to the rescue?    Don King to the rescue?  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 am

HBO's Sat night card ended up being a gem. Regardless of the the controversy of the scoring, as much as I hate to do it, I must commend King and his match-making abilities. That Johnson - Cloud fight was one of the best fights I've seen in a very long time, and he was smart enough to open the night with it. I never expected to see "Don King" live to see 80 but as life goes on, I see the worst things happen to the best people. "What comes around, goes around?" I need to look up some examples to believe in that theory again. Don's also a good earner for the Mob, which is probably what kept him around this long .
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Don King to the rescue?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don King to the rescue?    Don King to the rescue?  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 am

+1

Quality double header, I'm still trying to find video of K9's KO of Spinks
Back to top Go down

Don King to the rescue?
Page 1 of 1