Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts

Go down 
+4
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
SOKO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts Empty
PostSubject: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Last night in the okami vs munoz fight rogan and goldie but mostly rogan kept talking about how munoz might have won the round/fight with a take down etc etc etc munoz is god type shit. Imo munoz did win a round but okami had the fight won hands down. No way a split decision and I am much more of a munoz fan than okami. Rogan and goldie didnt have one positve thing to say about okami. This is nothing new as we all know rogan swings from nut sacks from time to time but its starting to look bad. He fucking needs to stay neutral and do his damn job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm

If you think Rogan is bad you should hear Jim Lampley when he gushes over Miguel Cotto and Manny Pacquiao.

"Bang Bang Bang"
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

I thought the same thing. Rogan does that in a fight amost every event. He needs to put that in check. The first Machida Shogun fight was the worst. He made so many mistakes in that fight both ways. There were many times were Shogun would do something and Rogan would be wrong, then Machida would do something and he would be wrong. It was a close fight, but man he made it horrible to watch that night. I still wouldn't trade him for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

I heard Rogan talking about how much better Okami's standup was the entire fight and how effective his sprawl was
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I heard Rogan talking about how much better Okami's standup was the entire fight and how effective his sprawl was

After being proved wrong by Okami I heard the same thing.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

yeah your right bobbit he did give okami some cred for his sprawl. But he still fovored munoz big time even when he was losing. And yes I would never trade Joe for anyone else but he needs to learn to stay a little more neutral and professional. Its easy If I favored a fighter I would do the same shit but damn.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Maybe...but it did not cloud his judgement. After the final bell sounded he said it was a great performance by Okami and that means he thought Okami won the fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Ya he wasn't bias toward Munoz at all. At the end of the fight he asked Yushin "yo wtf you really think this should have been a split decision?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:10 pm

never said rogan thougt munoz won but when munoz was clearly losing the round rogan kept saying take downs add up and one more could win the round etc etc. You guys know this is nothing new with joe. Joe gives credit when credit is due but when he is biased or swinging on nuts he waits to nearly the end of the fight to give credit due. Any how..... fucking war rogan
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Well, he's just telling it like it is. In American MMA's judging system one measly takedown that leads to nothing can win a fighter a round he was otherwise stuffed in.....*cough* Penn-Edgar *cough*
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Well, he's just telling it like it is. In American MMA's judging system one measly takedown that leads to nothing can win a fighter a round he was otherwise stuffed in.....*cough* Penn-Edgar *cough*

The judges did at least get it right in this fight. But it still highlights whats wrong with the judging. It was a good 15 minute fight that Okami closely yet clearly won in my opinion. But the thing is, how difficult is it to end up giving that first round to Munoz? An equal round was warranted, but even that would of just caused a draw, still being what I think is the wrong decision. That round was pretty even, neither really did much to the other, Munoz was deserving enough to take the second, but overall, Okami did better in the last two rounds.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Munoz won the second round with the knockdown but thats really all he did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Yeah, i gave Munoz the second but he landed a weak takedown in round 1 and that was apparently enough to win him the round according to one dumbass judge.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts Okami_munoz_metric_medium
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Rogan goes crazy once in a while favoring fighters, but he did give his props to Okami last night.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, i gave Munoz the second but he landed a weak takedown in round 1 and that was apparently enough to win him the round according to one dumbass judge.

It was Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 am

I had it:
Round 1 Okami
Round 2 Munoz
Round 3 Okami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts   Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it me or was rogan on munoz's nuts
Page 1 of 1