Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable

Go down 
+4
victor879
gomez1012
4445Frank
captainanddew
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable Empty
PostSubject: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm

We all know Floyd doesn't like to fight often. We have seen how DK keeps his fighters on the sideline. Get those 2 hooked up and Floyd probably never fights again.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:
We all know Floyd doesn't like to fight often. We have seen how DK keeps his fighters on the sideline. Get those 2 hooked up and Floyd probably never fights again.
Maybe you're right and if you are, that may be a good thing. I'm not fan of Don King. That's an understatement. However, I think this is a case of "birds of a feather." I actually think King could've gotten MW to sign the fight the first time around. He'll tell Floyd how all white people are evil, how Pacquiao is getting all his credit because he's not black, etc, while all the time stealing Floyd's money and giving it to the mob. That's Don's act and if you're dumb and sick enough to go for it..... Nevertheless, I'm sure he can talk Floyd into anything short of marrying him. lol
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

I like it, go with DKP!

He's doing better than GBP in my book right now hahaha
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 pm

I'd love to see DK as a promoter for a Floyd PPV. That would make the run up to the fight, weigh in, etc... worth watching.
Back to top Go down
victor879
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Suitcase full of cash always works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Who knew lobster was the key to Floyd's heart.

Just imagine what a prime King could do with Floyd, he'd be an attraction outside of America.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm

if don king gets involved ill gaurentee theres no gag order..a gag order to don means talk 15 mintes or less..floyd needs don for dons excuses can be at least very creative..
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 pm

I love Don King. The Mayorga 1 million bond. King told an interviewer he was driving towards the courthouse like Clint Eastwood with a fistfull of dollars.

Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm

I don't want to have to buy a Don King dictionary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:05 pm

More from Don on the meeting

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29700

Al Haymon is having a panic attack right now.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable Resized_flpoyd_and_dk_1

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29693

Ali, is that a recent picture?

If not, it's kind of funny that a guy on vacation to get away from everyone would wear a hat proclaiming who he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable Resized_flpoyd_and_dk_1

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29693

Ali, is that a recent picture?

If not, it's kind of funny that a guy on vacation to get away from everyone would wear a hat proclaiming who he is.

According to the article it's from Floyd's twitter account.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:30 pm

GBP is going to pisssssssssssed

I see a legal battle looming
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 pm

guarantee it will go like this

Don : Floyd you need to get with another black man

Floyd : but you fuck black, white, yellow, and purple men for a lviing Don

Don : but Im black baby

Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:39 pm

"GBP got you Triple H for your ring walk, I can you get ya Booker T!!!"

Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
guarantee it will go like this

Don : Floyd you need to get with another black man

Floyd : but you fuck black, white, yellow, and purple men for a lviing Don

Don : but Im black baby

Laughing
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:52 pm

this just may happen..kings in golden boys out..interesting.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 am

Kings keeps his fighters inactive and Floyd doesn't want to fight. Match made in heaven.

Seriously- you know King is playing the 'us brothers gotta watch each others backs' angle that brainwashed Tyson and led to his downfall.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:53 am

exactly canvas thats all Kings M.O. has ever been its how he got Ali to leave Arum, Tyson to join him, its all he has

thats what happens when your the first blaack promoter in boxing history you play the race card and i dont think anyone in the world has made more off the race card than one Donald King

its sad that fighters like Ali, Holmes, Tyson, and basically every other 80s heavyweight bought Dons bullshit

Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 am

Birdofthad wrote:
exactly canvas thats all Kings M.O. has ever been its how he got Ali to leave Arum, Tyson to join him, its all he has

thats what happens when your the first blaack promoter in boxing history you play the race card and i dont think anyone in the world has made more off the race card than one Donald King

its sad that fighters like Ali, Holmes, Tyson, and basically every other 80s heavyweight bought Dons bullshit

To be fair, I don't think Don King was able to brainwash Holmes. Larry feared Don for good reason. The Mafia. I suspect his whole career was a struggle to get rid of Don King. Larry's smart enough to own a whole town but dumb enough to get conned by King? Doesn't make sense. Don King and Herbert Muhammad robbed Ali blind. Ironically, it was mostly Caucasian bank presidents that couldn't stand to see Ali broke and came to his aid. Tyson was robbed by King of pretty much everything.

As far Don's influence on the Pacquiao - Mayweather fight, I think the question is whether Don wants to see the fight or not. That's how confident I am of his ability to mentally control the Mayweathers. I'll give the Devil his due. There's never been a fight that Don King couldn't make. Also, I've never liked Bob Arum as Pacs promoter however if he fights MW with King promoting him, he'll need Arum. My guess is that Arum has enough connections to stop Don from rigging a decision in Mayweather's favor.

I still can't believe nobody has killed King at this point. I never expected to see him make it to 80. Goes along with my thinking that the worst things seem to happen to the best people.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:53 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather next claims he didn't fight Pac because he didn't want GBP to make money off of him.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:16 pm

lol hmnmm.your right.thats an excuse to keep when needed..better than silence huh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable   Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable Empty

Back to top Go down

Don King is trying to lure Floyd Mayweather into his stable
Page 1 of 1