Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yahoo FFB League:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Yahoo FFB League: Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo FFB League:   Yahoo FFB League: EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 am

Yo I created a yahoo league simply to prepare me for my money league with the same settings, 2 QBs and not easy, but if anyone wants in just join up you know I'm always gonna compete hard, if we don't fill it I'll open it to the public and it will. I want to secretly get ready without my friends knowing LOL.

I don't feel like going through all that email shit so here's the league ID# and password, just go to Yahoo and it's straight forward, anyone is welcome.

League ID#: 252993

Password: jetswillmisstheplayo (I ran out of letters, sup Oggy)

I scheduled the draft for Aug 19th I think, like later at night 11pm when I'm sure most of us ain't doing shit. I want to do it before my leagues draft o n Aug 29th, and I'll be in NY all of next week, and in Maryland from the 21st - 27th so that leaves the dratt anywhere from the 9th-19th roughly.
Back to top Go down

Yahoo FFB League:
Page 1 of 1