Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Power Ranger to turn pro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Power Ranger to turn pro Empty
PostSubject: Power Ranger to turn pro   Power Ranger to turn pro EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Jason Frank, the 36-year-old resident of Texas will move into the professional ranks next month with a fight in Houston against Jose Vasquez.

Frank admits that it was a decision he talked over with his coach and his manager, but in the end it just felt like the time was right.

"I didn't think a lot of stuff was going to happen so fast, but I got some fights under my belt, got the movie and all that stuff, and I don't know, just training a lot with my training partners and my coach Rocky Long, and stuff like that. I just think I decided to turn pro," Frank told MMAWeekly Radio recently.

Frank has also made it no secret that there is a promotion he hopes to one day call home.

"I'd love to get a Strikeforce deal. I want a Strikeforce deal. I keep talking about it all the time," said Frank. "I know my manager's talked to them briefly. It's just I want to build my record and do it the right way, and let me people know I can go more than one round."

While fighting for Strikeforce is what Frank ultimately wants, he's more than willing to earn his way there. The former television star admits that whether it takes six months or a year’s worth of fights, he's more than happy to earn a spot on the Strikeforce roster and doesn't need to be handed anything.

Jason Frank will make his professional debut on Aug. 4 at Puro Combate in Houston.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger to turn pro   Power Ranger to turn pro EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Preview for his pro debut tonight. His opponent looks awful.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger to turn pro   Power Ranger to turn pro EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Some of his amatuer fights were fishy. Not interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger to turn pro   Power Ranger to turn pro EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Another ranger turning pro???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger to turn pro   Power Ranger to turn pro Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Ranger to turn pro
Page 1 of 1