Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey sooners

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Did you hear about Madu?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Did you hear about Madu?

No what happened? Did you see that fullback kill it at the red/white game? Musal or whatever his name is.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Did you hear about Madu?

No what happened? Did you see that fullback kill it at the red/white game? Musal or whatever his name is.
No but madu got a DUI last night.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Did you hear about Madu?

Is he starting in the slot this year? That guy is talented just not as talented as the other guys that play the same position. He could have been a good RB on some other team.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Did you hear about Madu?

Is he starting in the slot this year? That guy is talented just not as talented as the other guys that play the same position. He could have been a good RB on some other team.
I doubt it. He is just really not that good. I like Madu more as a RB but we have like 5 really good RB's plus Murray. BTW that guy will have a BIG time year this year IMO.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Yeah Murray was amazing as a freshman. I remember watching him return a punt in person vs Baylor that was jaw dropping. Injuries have really held him back, if he is healthy he will be a Heisman canidate if you ask me.
I agree about Madu, he was best at RB but we are so stacked there with guys like Calhoune. The new FB Musal broke like a 50yd run during the red/white game and was tearing it up.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah Murray was amazing as a freshman. I remember watching him return a punt in person vs Baylor that was jaw dropping. Injuries have really held him back, if he is healthy he will be a Heisman canidate if you ask me.
I agree about Madu, he was best at RB but we are so stacked there with guys like Calhoune. The new FB Musal broke like a 50yd run during the red/white game and was tearing it up.
We also have that Miller kid at RB. There are like 4 guys better than Madu at RB. BTW that is were Madu is listed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm

He was a backup slot WR last year I thought. Didn't he also return kicks or punts?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm expecting the O-Line to be better even with the loss of Trent.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah they have him listed as a RB right now. Also that line better be better. Otherwise Landry will be running for his life all season. Hey did you hear he is up for the Obrien award?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Yeah they have him listed as a RB right now. Also that line better be better. Otherwise Landry will be running for his life all season. Hey did you hear he is up for the Obrien award?

I heard that true freshman QB can't remember his name was looking great. I'm still not sold on Jones just yet. He was great at home and good in the bowl game but was a different player on the road. I'm hoping he has taken the right steps for this season. We still have plenty of guys at WR who can make plays. I think Owens will have a good year this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Drew Allen is the QBs name I think. He is a RS Freshman though not true Freshman.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I heard that true freshman QB can't remember his name was looking great. I'm still not sold on Jones just yet. He was great at home and good in the bowl game but was a different player on the road. I'm hoping he has taken the right steps for this season. We still have plenty of guys at WR who can make plays. I think Owens will have a good year this year.
Are they redshirting that kid? It would be good for him. Its that 6'8 kid right? I heard he has put on a bunch of muscle.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Drew Allen is the QBs name I think. He is a RS Freshman though not true Freshman.
Oh I was talking about that kid we signed. The tall kid. What the fuck is his name?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah I think you are talking about Blake Bell, he is listed at 6-6 227. Allen is listed at 6-5 232. Heard great things about both guys.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah I think you are talking about Blake Bell, he is listed at 6-6 227. Allen is listed at 6-5 232. Heard great things about both guys.
OK, Yeah Bell. He will be redshirted.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Did you hear about that kid Kenny Stills? True freshman that looks so good he might even make it to starting WR this season. That says a lot since we have some talented guys there. He also killed it during the red/white game.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Did you hear about that kid Kenny Stills? True freshman that looks so good he might even make it to starting WR this season. That says a lot since we have some talented guys there. He also killed it during the red/white game.
Nice sounds like we will have a great year. We will find out how good we are pretty quick with FSU.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Nice sounds like we will have a great year. We will find out how good we are pretty quick with FSU.

I'll be there 7th row! I think at Cinci will be another telling game for us.
Back to top Go down

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:25 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I'll be there 7th row! I think at Cinci will be another telling game for us.
That will be a huge game for Landry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey sooners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey sooners   Hey sooners Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey sooners
Page 1 of 1