Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rams close to signing T.O

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Rams close to signing T.O Empty
PostSubject: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Its crazy to believe that T.O may sign there but I dont think he has many other options. Do u guys think this is a good fit or will T.O throw a fit playing with such a terrible team? I dont see it ending well for him or the Rams.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 pm

The Bengals need to sign him. He would play in Cincy for less money than spending a few years playing for that absolutely horrible team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Well Sam good luck with TO. I dont think that guy has met a QB that he likes yet.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:34 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The Bengals need to sign him. He would play in Cincy for less money than spending a few years playing for that absolutely horrible team

I definitely think the Bengals are interested but to have him and Chad??? Carson will be going nuts by the time it hits cold weather outside.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Carson just needs to worry about actually hitting his receivers in the hands. He was fucking horrible last year. Plus Chad is viewed as a distraction to the team moreso from the people at ESPN than he actually is here in Cincy. There have never been any problems with him outside one contract dispute 2 years ago
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Chad has so many other things that he is interested in besides football like his Show on VH1, and doesnt he have a channel where he is a reporter or something?? Carson will be fine but the Bengals are more of a running team now than a passing team anyways. I just dont think they need the T.O circus coming to town.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:44 pm

funny thing is my cousin is going to be the Rams QB this season hopefully they get TO for him
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Ur cousin??
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm

AJ Feely?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm

yessir AJ Feeley
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm

maybe that explains my love for the Oregon Ducks better
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
maybe that explains my love for the Oregon Ducks better

A ducks fan? Masoli getting kicked off the team killed u guys LOL.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

also why I hate the Miami Dolphin s those dumb shit fans act like its his fault they had the bad year, like Ricky WIlliams retiring had nothing to do with it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 pm

hoenstly chip kelly forcing Bellotti out is wahts going to kill the ducks in the long run

Masoli was a 5th string QB before injuries happened, Darren Thomas is a stud, 250 + yards passing against Boise St in 1 qtr as a true freshman
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 pm

The Rams are out of the race. TO to Cincy baby! Make that shit happen
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Yeah I just heard that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm

damn that sucks
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 pm

i don't think it's a good fit. A drama queen like T.O isn't gonna mesh well with a rookie qb who's trying to learn on the job.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Yeah now I hear he is close to signing with the Bengals I guess. I dont think the guy fits anywhere in the league to be honest LOL.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

We'll gladly take him here in Cincy. I just want it to be a done deal already. Would greatly help this team
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

actually cincy probably makes the most sense
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Cincy I believe maybe the only team that wants him besides the little interest the Rams have.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i don't think it's a good fit. A drama queen like T.O isn't gonna mesh well with a rookie qb who's trying to learn on the job.

Bradford aint starting this year, my COUSIN IS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Not for long Bird!!! they are paying sam way to much to ride the pine.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm

agreed but Sam does them no good if he plays 1 quarter before getting knocked out of the season again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rams close to signing T.O   Rams close to signing T.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Rams close to signing T.O
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next