Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cage Bed by Throwdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Cage Bed by Throwdown Empty
PostSubject: Cage Bed by Throwdown   Cage Bed by Throwdown EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 pm

If this has been discussed at all... Sorry, but I missed it.

I had heard that Rome had a rant on this a few days back but didn't hear or see it until this morning (And the people on this linked site had enough of a sense of humor to post his TV burn at the bottom of the page). It's true, Throwdown has made a cage bed for everyone. While I tend to agree with Rome about its level of freakery, I'm sure there are a few people that will pay the outrageous price for this bad boy, whether it be for their kids or for their own freakish fetishes.

http://www.wermma.com/kids-throwdown-cage-bed.html

Cage Bed by Throwdown 28127_393427801790_241688606790_4613681_4599880_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cage Bed by Throwdown   Cage Bed by Throwdown EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Yeah this was in the MMA section a couple months back lol, funny stuff.
Really no way for you to know it was posted before unless you saw it the first time around, it would be hard to find right now.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Cage Bed by Throwdown   Cage Bed by Throwdown EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Odd... Just odd. You have to have a pretty off center mindset to think this thing would look good in any room in the house!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cage Bed by Throwdown   Cage Bed by Throwdown EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:37 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Odd... Just odd. You have to have a pretty off center mindset to think this thing would look good in any room in the house!

I'm sure plenty of young beer guzzling casual mma parents will think this is the shit and it looks great in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cage Bed by Throwdown   Cage Bed by Throwdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Cage Bed by Throwdown
Page 1 of 1