Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo crazy story:

Go down 
+7
josh200612
oggy420
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
LA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Yo crazy story: Empty
PostSubject: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 am

Figure some of the guys on here will get a kick out of this so what that hell, pretty much tellin everyone I know anyways, it's just too crazy and weird not to. Haven't tried type telling it yet so I'll do my best.

So today I go to pick my girlfriend up at her parents house. They don't live in the boons, but more of a spreadout ruralish area. So I pick her up and it's a pretty nice day, and I'm like you mind if I take a longer route back? You know take a cruise, listen to some music, take a rip or two, I'm sure some of you guys do that. So I'm driving down this road, houses on the left spreadout, brush, woods and fields on the right. All of a sudden I see like this body laying in the grass next to the brush on the side of the road. Me and my girlfriend look at eachother like, "you see that?". It was daylight so it was hard not to. I keep driving for maybe 50-100 yrds and I'm like "babe I got to turn around and see what's going on there". I'm thinking it's like a dead body someone dumped on the side of the road or something. So I turn around and pull up on this what looks like a dead body lying there, park maybe 20+ yrds away and tell my girl to stay in the car and leave it running just oncase it's some crazy mother fucker waiting looking to stab my ass. I'm fucking walking up on this body thinking I just found a dead person or I'm gonna have to perform CPR or something, just crazy. The closer I get I can see it's an older women maybe 60-70, so I'm like holy fuck someone killed this lady. I like crouch next to her and I'm like "Miss?" nothing, I try again, nothing, I freaked out now. So I grab her arm to check her pulse, she wakes up and scares the fuck out of me, I like fall back and shit. Anyways, she's sitting there equally scared, I can see she's a little confused and I'm like "are you ok?", she's says "oh yes I'm, I'm ok" something like that. I say "are you sure miss because I saw you lying here on the side of the road and I'm concerned if you're ok". Then she says "thank you, I'm fine I have a bit of dementia and went for a walk and must have dosed off", I knew I had to help her when she followed that with "I'll be ok once I snap back in reality" or pretty close to that. Some people might think she was a crazy person, but she looked like a harmless, helpless old lady who really was confused and needed help. I asked her if she knew where she lived, and she answered but it was a road a pretty good walking distance away and I wasn't sure if she was answering correctly. So I tell her i only want to help her and look in her purse to see if that's where she lives and get her address. I really didn't want to call the police and she didn't know anyones phone numbers, so it's like what am I supposed to do leave this lady helpless? you can't do that. So I help her up and put her in my car, tell my girl to get in the back so I don't get stabbed from behind out of nowhere. I pull up on the address and theres all these cars and a cop car and shit. It was her house and her husband and son had no clue where she was and called the police. I guess she did have dementia and early stages of Alzheiners, I know what that can be like because mu Gramps had it. From there it was just answering a couple questions and getting hugs from her family, the whole thing was pretty fucking wild to say the least.

Think about if I don't go for a cruise today, would anyone else have stopped? Seriously like 20-30 cars passed by when I was checking her and she was probably there for a while to begin with.

And that was my day, crazy, there's my good deed for the month.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 am

rofl

(didn't read the story)
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:04 am

I read the story ,

Good deed indeed. Hope the pops and son really appreciated your humanity. Maybe they will extend same curtousy to others
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am

Goos stuff! The place I just worked at before I took another job had alot of folks with dementia and they do some crazy shit. Alot of them would try to break out and they would set the alrm off on different doors and we would have to get them back in. It was rowdy sometimes. Luckily any time I had to go get one of them they were just confused and nice. Some of them would flip out and get crazy and hit you. The chicks I worked with were mean and didn't give a shit about antching them up and taking them in. It scared me because I never wanted to have to do that. I am to nice and feel like I would hurt them if I did that.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
rofl

(didn't read the story)

You're such a dick!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 am

Does anyone else constantly scan ditches for bodies?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 am

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOHHHH

GLAD YOUR BACK I LOVE YOU ALL

JUST GOT PULLED OVER IN A CAR AND DIDNT GET CURBED OR NOTHING GOT AWAY TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 am

and know that i read hread +a million LA ya did the right thing can only imagine if that was one of my relatives or grandparents

jsut got in from scary moment

funny/not funny thing

was with a girl used to date at a fuck shopping mall, we walk back

dead homeless guy in front of her car no bullshit, had to call cops and everything i figure 50 people saaw him before we did, happened back in 2006
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 am

food for thought

the great Joe Louis' sister died 100 yards away from her fucking hospital home or whatever hey are called

the greatest heavyweight ever's sister, she had dementia as well, froze to death cause some fuckers probably saw her and didnt care

pretty sad

pat yourself on the back LA that deserves it
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

holy shit thats fucking crazy. That's awesome though you probably saved her life. Random cruise saves the day again!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

cool story la good job bro!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Good job LA, it feels great saving lives man. You get a +1 for that lol
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

nice work man I will blow one in your honor tonight guaranteed
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Who are you blowing in LA's honor now what?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Who are you blowing in LA's honor now what?

Some incense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am

oggy420 wrote:
holy shit thats fucking crazy. That's awesome though you probably saved her life. Random cruise saves the day again!

Look at that shit LA was probably just looking for some road head and finds an old lady.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Usually when I go lookin for road head I am specifically lookin for old ladies.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 am

o godzilla is tghe fuin ck shi yo! ahahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo crazy story:   Yo crazy story: Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo crazy story:
Page 1 of 1