Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much do you understand about the monetary system in america?

Go down 
+4
captainanddew
Birdofthad
LTFG
oggy420
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

How much do you understand about the monetary system in america? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much do you understand about the monetary system in america?   How much do you understand about the monetary system in america? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
Where does money come from? how did it start? Who started it and why? How does the government get it? How do they decide how much money to make and put in the market?

can anyone answer some of these questions?

It comes from printing presses. If you mean its inception, forms of money or trade can be dated to long before Christ in trading rocks and shells. Actual precious metals for trade came about as long ago as 5,000 BC. Actual coins arrived in some form from 700-800 BC. The first paper money showed in China about 1200 years ago. No real sense on who started it, but it became necessary when bartering one good for another good left one side feeling cheated in some way. There was a need for items with an actual agreed value (money).

As far as our goverment and the US dollar, Wiki actually does a decent job with the questions you have... Just check the US dollar and it gives a solid history...

I started reading this thread ten minutes ago and saw how LTFG answered Oggy and almost died. Serious, I took a drink as I read this and the beer was going down and I lmao to where I choked and burped and then choked again. It was horrible! Still funny as hell.

I'm glad I can entertain you, Beast. It's all in the delivery, right? At least someone gets the old fart wit occasionally.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How much do you understand about the monetary system in america? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much do you understand about the monetary system in america?   How much do you understand about the monetary system in america? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 pm

How much do you understand about the monetary system in america? - Page 2 16-money
Back to top Go down

How much do you understand about the monetary system in america?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2