[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Hilarious Dave Chappelle Serial Rapist Joke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Hilarious Dave Chappelle Serial Rapist Joke   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Saw Dave live wtih a friend back in 2007, kinda sad if he is still doing the joke 3 years later but had never found it until know check it out

View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Dave Chappelle Serial Rapist Joke   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm

most comedians do the same jokes for a while until they have covered most of the touring cities. Then they right new material. At least Dave is original which is more than i can say about some other famous comics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s): Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Dave Chappelle Serial Rapist Joke   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:09 pm

agree oggy, it was hilarious me and my friend were freshman in college he came back to dallas from Lubbock and i came back from austin for the weekend to go see the stand up

what we couldnt believe was we were easily some of the oldest people there alone, it was a shit load of kids with their moms

Chappelle walks out says, "Oh I see we got alot of kids here in the audience tonight,........ your parents fucked up!"

View user profile

Hilarious Dave Chappelle Serial Rapist Joke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1