Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live Empty
PostSubject: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Kim Jong Ill had never played golf before

that didnt stop him from making the 7,700 foot course his bitch.

In Kims 1st game of golf ever, he shot an amazing 38 under par. With a -38 final score, including shooting a whopping 5 hole in 1's. Kim averages 4 or 5 hole in 1's every game he plays.

It should also be noted that Kim rolled a 300 in bowling also..............in his first game!!!!!!
Just think if he were in the PGA!!!!!!!

****another site says Kim actually had 11 hole in 1's in his first game!!!!!!!

http://www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+play/1-211-Kim_Jongil_Best_Golfer_in_the_World.html
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 pm

He looks like a grumpy Korean granny.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm

funniest thing to me is he ahs it taught in N Korean schools that when he was born spring happened early and rainbows broke out all ove the world. Seriously

It is also taught that Kim does not shit or pee
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah they teach them crazy shit about Kim over there. To the Korean students they think they have the best military in the World. fucking nuts! Although that is what you have to do when you know you will get your ass kicked by NATO when you are doing crazy shit.

This thread should last for some time!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Strange... I played 18 yesterday and again this morning at upper level courses and struggled to an 87 and 84. I have played since I was 9 and never had a hole in one or an eagle of any kind. This runt must be the most amazing natural talent on the planet. Tiger needs to seek him out as his swing coach me thinks...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm

i agre to likes

good thing golf doesnt determine the fate of the universe

for some odd reason Guinness Book of World Records wouldnt recognize his game of -38 or his 11 hole in 1s which are records

guess its racist jealousy
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 pm

They're just bias because our government keeps telling us he's a bad guy. I'll bet he's really a great guy, never lies or deceives and only has the best interest of his country and the rest of the world at heart. I have a new hero... cheers
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm

hhahaha hell ya

another one of my favorites is he calls himself an "expert on the internet"

well duh its easy to be a fucking expert when you are the only person allowed online until 2008
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Well you know... I heard he was actually co-founder with Al Gore. They had a great working relationship until Al demanded that he go green with his nuclear testing facilities. They parted ways due to the tension, but Ill is still a wiz. Al should know you never mess with a man's nukes...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm

ahhaha right on as usual LTF

Kim should have been times man of the yaer atleast once by know I mean for christ sakes his birth sprouted an early spring!!!
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm

I remember in the Team America DVD special features, they mentioned that he kidnapped a S. Korean director and forced him to teach him how to make movies. He puts on these extravagant musicals for foreign leader when they visit, where he sings and dances for hours (even worse than Manny). At least he did until his brains were fried with the stroke.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:30 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
I remember in the Team America DVD special features, they mentioned that he kidnapped a S. Korean director and forced him to teach him how to make movies. He puts on these extravagant musicals for foreign leader when they visit, where he sings and dances for hours (even worse than Manny). At least he did until his brains were fried with the stroke.

actually what really happened

of course Kim considers himself a expert on movie making

he kidnapped the best director in S Korea along with his big time movie star wife, made them make a Godzilla knockoff only this time Godzilla is killing capitalist' . zIt was called Pulgarasari

eventually the guy and his wife escaped came to america made 3 of the "3 Ninjas" movies, and he died of stroke in 2001 I think

Run Capitalist, Pulgasari is coming

Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live Pulgasari4801
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live Pulgasari4801

Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live Ateamamericafix324e_small
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 am

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Strange... I played 18 yesterday and again this morning at upper level courses and struggled to an 87 and 84. I have played since I was 9 and never had a hole in one or an eagle of any kind. This runt must be the most amazing natural talent on the planet. Tiger needs to seek him out as his swing coach me thinks...

and a divorce attorney!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live   Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Ill - Greatest Golfer to Ever Live
Page 1 of 1