Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The birthday boys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am

i see sooner and ring both have birthdays this week..congradulations and enjoy your special day with family and friends...
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 am

Happy birthday Ring and Sooner. Go out and have a great time. You both deserve it.
Back to top Go down

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks guys. Me and ring get to celebrate the best day of the year.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
i see sooner and ring both have birthdays this week..congradulations and enjoy your special day with family and friends...

Thanks dmar, i'll be 62 on the 24th of July = an old fart, hahaha. I have a pretty good life though, a great wife, kids, grandkids, friends, money in the bank, a nice house that's paid for, and 2 nice vehicles, so I can't complain. Smile
Back to top Go down

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Ring wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:

Thanks dmar, i'll be 62 on the 24th of July = an old fart, hahaha. I have a pretty good life though, a great wife, kids, grandkids, friends, money in the bank, a nice house that's paid for, and 2 nice vehicles, so I can't complain. Smile
I thought you were on the 23rd. My bad. There is someone else on this board that has the same Bday as me.
Back to top Go down

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 pm

I will be at six flags over Texas for my Bday. My daughters first time there.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 pm

ok lay off the suppliments lol
Back to top Go down

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
ok lay off the suppliments lol
LMFAO Whats funny Dmar is I cycled off of the suppliments I am taking yesterday. By the way there is no way in hell I could have ever benched 335 without them.
Back to top Go down

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:49 pm

We're all fellow Cancers Smile I turned 21 on the 13th.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 pm

benched 335 impressive. Don't quit lifting. I was able to bench 315 when I was 27. Then when I was 28 I hurt my back. Have bulging discs. I've done all the rehab for the back but didn't feel like lifting much for the last half decade. Just started lifting again about a month ago and it is humbling. Gotta love when weights that you used to warm up with now seem heavy.
Back to top Go down

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:
benched 335 impressive. Don't quit lifting. I was able to bench 315 when I was 27. Then when I was 28 I hurt my back. Have bulging discs. I've done all the rehab for the back but didn't feel like lifting much for the last half decade. Just started lifting again about a month ago and it is humbling. Gotta love when weights that you used to warm up with now seem heavy.
Yeah I lifted until I was about 21 then quit until almost 2 years ago. My max when I was 21 was 215 and now I do 3 sets of 8 with 335. I have no clue what my max is I never max out. It seems useless to me. Also I saw a guy tear his peck in half trying a new max. It kinda scared the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The birthday boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The birthday boys   The birthday boys Empty

Back to top Go down

The birthday boys
Page 1 of 1