Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How does the Merci button work?

Go down 
+7
NoRegret
Cu Bu
josh200612
timthebim
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

How does the Merci button work? Empty
PostSubject: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I know if you click on it you give the erson 3 rep points. The thing I wanna know is when it is there? Why does it just pop up every now and then?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 pm

think if you use it it takes longer to get back just like with rep points, could be wrong but thats my theory and im sticking to it!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

i gave 1 merci and it was about 3 months ago, and I am unable to give em anymore...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

I gave two last night and they just pop up at times. I didn't even know what it was until about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah I dont think I have ever givin 1 and I still see them only every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I figured it out! It is alllll over!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 pm

so is this how my rep jumped 20 points in a day??? hahah
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

I said I figured it out. How dare you insinuate that I had something to do with that! I guess you have just been a good boy and Ninja Claus came to see you.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 pm

hahah I mean I earn my rep points how dare anyone insuniate otherwise!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

I said I figured it out. How dare you insinuate that I had something to do with that! I guess you have just been a good boy and Ninja Claus came to see you.
how in the hell did you figure it out? i havnt seen the merci button in a long ass time!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:06 pm

You have to figure it out on your own. It would start an arguemant and LA would roll over in his Ninja's Place grave. Sometimes you have to learn to walk on your own joshieson!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:07 pm

IT IS ALLLL OVER! lmao
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

muhahaahahaha!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
muhahaahahaha!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 pm

It's really not that hard to figure out lol. I just figured it out after I read this thread.

Not hard to figure out at all if you pay attention.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am

NoRegret wrote:
It's really not that hard to figure out lol. I just figured it out after I read this thread.

Really? Then how come no one else knows the answer? If you do really know, then what is it? It has zero to do with how many votes you have left. Someone who has never voted can see that some threads have "merci" and some don't......so what is your answer?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Really? Then how come no one else knows the answer? If you do really know, then what is it? It has zero to do with how many votes you have left. Someone who has never voted can see that some threads have "merci" and some don't......so what is your answer?

I think you already know seeing as how you have given 30 of them. You can PM me if you truly dont know and want the answer though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I think you already know seeing as how you have given 30 of them. You can PM me if you truly dont know and want the answer though.

Yeah I know how to click the button when I see it. Also I don't pay attention and I click "merci" instead of quote all the time. Atleast half of those 30, hell probably more like 20 out of those 30 were done by mistake. Because in 9 out of 10 threads that little "merci" button isn't there.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Hmm...well if you really want the answer, then PM me. You will kick yourself in the ass for not being able to figure it out though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Hmm...well if you really want the answer, then PM me. You will kick yourself in the ass for not being able to figure it out though.

You sure? It can't be anything obvious...but what the hell I'll PM you and see.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm

fuck you smart guy! lol!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm

hahaha told ya. lol
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 pm

sooners was it mind altering?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Oklahomo boy playing stupid on this is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oklahomo boy playing stupid on this is hilarious.

Seriously you still don't know how it works. You think you know, but you have no idea. I'll rep you 3 times everyday if you can give me the answer in the next 5 min.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does the Merci button work?   How does the Merci button work? Empty

Back to top Go down

How does the Merci button work?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next