Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFN 22 likely headed to Austin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFN 22 likely headed to Austin Empty
PostSubject: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/19750/ufc-fight-night-22-likely-headed-to-frank-erwin-center-in-austin.mma
The UFC's third trip to Texas is nearly a done deal.

The promotion is in the final stages of securing the 16,000-seat Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas, for the Spike TV-televised UFC Fight Night 22 event, MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) has learned.

A match-up between middleweight contenders Demian Maia and Alan Belcher is expected to headline the Sept. 15 event, which UFC executives have not officially announced.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I know we have a few Texans on this board that might be interested. Austin is too far away for me. I did go to UFC 103 in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm going to SF Houston soon and would love to goto this too.

So far I've been to Affliction Banned and UFC 103.

I really need to hit up Vegas for a fight too.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:37 pm

well this would be on my birthday so i will go for sure

but this is where i will really judge Danas greedyness cause i went and saw the Lightweight Lightining Card at Erwin Center and sat in the 4th row for 200 bucks
I have a feeling his greedy ass will overprice as usual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Why do you have Jenifer Dooley crying as your signature Bird ?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 pm

i just thought it was a funny picture hahaha
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
well this would be on my birthday so i will go for sure

but this is where i will really judge Danas greedyness cause i went and saw the Lightweight Lightining Card at Erwin Center and sat in the 4th row for 200 bucks
I have a feeling his greedy ass will overprice as usual

200 bucks from some no name fight card. Dude, you got jobbed.

Erwin isn't all that big so even upperdeck seats wouldn't be the worst. But if you're expecting $200 for 4th row seats, you're in for a let down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFN 22 likely headed to Austin   UFN 22 likely headed to Austin Empty

Back to top Go down

UFN 22 likely headed to Austin
Page 1 of 1