Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM

Go down 
+4
captain organic
Andrew the Raider King
LA
KingsOwn19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM Empty
PostSubject: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

Call it what you want. Werdum had one thing(BJJ) on Fedor in this fight and that was all he needed. I know Werdum will never get the credit he deserves for this win because "duhhh he got knocked out by dunior dos dantos" but he tapped the greatest, and fairly easy...for this...i bow to Werdum. You are the man, and my #1. Wake me up with Brock Lesnar taps out Fedor Emelianenko with a triangle choke. Once you tap that freak Overeem again, go back to UFC and show JDS what happens when you arent sporting tits that rival the bitch in my signature. Soak it in....congrats, nobody gave you a chance.

As for Fedor. He's still the shit...Fact is, Fedor got away following Nog to the ground...anybody with any fuckin knowledge of high level BJJ will tell you Big Nog and Fabricio Werdum aint even the same fuckin thing when it comes to pure BJJ. King Mo even pointed this out a couple months ago when he trained with both. He said Big Nog couldent even tap him and Werdum made him feel like a kid. You follow Werdum, you're asking for it...ask Bigfoot and Kyle...and now Fedor...The great, yet far too disrespectful of BJJ Fedor learned a simple math equation tonight

Awake Werdum + Ground = Loss...this will forevor be printed in simple math text books.

He'll be back. I just hope the people who were saying Strikeforce had nobody for him are still interested and give Werdum credit rather than discredit the one who dominated Mirko CroCop and Big Nog in their primes.

No "new breed" HW does Fedor in tonight, just old school skill of the now forevor memorable Fabricio Werdum....once again, congrats on not the only biggest win of your career, but the biggest MMAth win of JDS, Andrei Arlovski, Sergei Kharitonov and Big Nog's careers.

Also, +1 on Werdum owning Overeem after the fight. The look on Overeem's face was priceless when Fabricio in nicer words said "fuck Overeem, i'm the champ...i want Fedor again".

I'm happy M-1 does not have that card anymore and we'll get to see Fedor more "normal" in his upcoming fights...please move to LHW...you are p4p fighter...your skills translate everywhere...fight Mo...and then head to UFC and fight Rua. I've always wanted to see Fedor at LHW.

NOTE: I have had some drinks tonight
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 am

Brock or Carwin would fucking destroy Werdum and neither would have to sub Fedor

Fedor put himself in trouble

And Reem will crush Werdum, things have changed since 06, there's a reason Werdum's been avoiding him
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 am

Of course...just like Fedor was going to destroy him...no chance in hell, right?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 am

That was Fedor being dumb, Werdum will not and would not beat those monsters

Even he knows Reem will will maul him this time around, why else has he avoided him and wanting a rematch with Fedor.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 am

You are saying that Fedor's mistake was following Werdum to the mat, correct?

We definetly agree that was a mistake, but did you feel like that would be a mistake to follow Werdum to the mat before the fight or only after Fedor got tapped out by a still to be determined traingle choke or armbar?

I'm not trying to make anybody eat anything, because i picked Fedor as well...but i atleast always thought Fedor would not want to go on the ground with Werdum.

Not so much this forum, but other forums...people were citing Fedor's past work as a reason why Werdum would not be able to threaten him on the ground. Because Nogueira did not submit him in 60 minutes then no way Werdum could..which we all can agree is just a lack of knowledge of high level BJJ.

I don't disagree with you LA...i'm just giving Werdum credit. If they fought again...i'd pick Fedor...i'd probably still pick Fedor against anybody..especially now that there most likely won't be so much distractions with things other than just fighting for Fedor with M-1 being gone or less of a factor soon...and if M-1 is still toting a co-promotion card after their next fight they better turn it around to see that it's blank.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 am

It was a trarmbar LOL but not just following him there he was sloppy on the ground too
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 am

LMAO @ Kings. I would fucking be rolling on the ground if I ever saw that big, granite headed MF do a triangle choke, much less an armbar or a RNC. I do think he could do a credible neck crank.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am

Overeem def had 2 wtf moments last night. When Werdum won, and when Werdum said he did not want to fight Overeem. The 2nd was very funny.

I was one of those guys using the nog argument regarding Werdum's chances to submit Fedor. Proved faulty, but don't go acting in hindsight like it was some rediculous notion, Nog has always been a top of the line MMA jj player. His record backs that up.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 am

Fedor said it was the triangle that made him tap.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

I called the upset
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Two guys whose primary skillset is putting guys on their back who each have like 4 years BJJ training max wouldn't be in submission risk against Werdum when Fedor was?

LA you on meth now or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Is this going to be another thread where Wolf says everybody that would pick Brock against Werdum thinks he has "superpowers" lol

Werdum will get stomped by either Fedor in a rematch or Reem. Props for the upset last night though
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Sounds like someone is disrespecting my gangsta. Mad

You don't think Brock would be in real submission danger against Werdum?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Werdum off his back has a chance against anybody, but I think you would see Brock follow the same strategy as he did with Mir, getting on top and going chest to chest before he even thought about throwing strikes. Werdum locked up a sick triangle last night, but Fedor's recklessness definitely helped
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Frank Mir isn't Werdum though, not by a long shot. Werdum would tie Frank Mir's legs into a slipknot and use that to strangle him to death. Frank Mir is content to sit and rest in bad positions and doesn't fight his way out. I don't think that strategy would be as effective this time around on Werdum. Mir is Travis Lutter. Werdum is Jacare.

Lesnar's best chance is to keep it standing and look for the KO. That is the real danger Werdum faces from all top HW's.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Mir's bottom game doesn't have shit on Werdum's I know that, just saying I think Brock would try to employ a similar strategy and wouldn't be throwing wild strikes and getting overaggressive.

In any case, I agree with you that Brock should keep that fight standing anyway as should any HW who's fighting Werdum
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Frank Mir isn't Werdum though, not by a long shot. Werdum would tie Frank Mir's legs into a slipknot and use that to strangle him to death. Frank Mir is content to sit and rest in bad positions and doesn't fight his way out. I don't think that strategy would be as effective this time around on Werdum. Mir is Travis Lutter. Werdum is Jacare.

Lesnar's best chance is to keep it standing and look for the KO. That is the real danger Werdum faces from all top HW's.

But he's only been KO'd once, I think we all fall into the trap of disrespecting his standup.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Kyle had him on thin ice, Fedor had him on thin ice, Silva had him on thin ice standing.

Carwin, Brock, Cain, Nelson, Mir and JDS all have a good chance of KOing him.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Kyle had him on thin ice, Fedor had him on thin ice, Silva had him on thin ice standing.

Carwin, Brock, Cain, Nelson, Mir and JDS all have a good chance of KOing him.

I'm beggining to wonder if Werdum is playing dead in an effort to draw in his opponent. Fedor's shots were certainly not landing square.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Brock or Carwin would fucking destroy Werdum and neither would have to sub Fedor

Fedor put himself in trouble

And Reem will crush Werdum, things have changed since 06, there's a reason Werdum's been avoiding him

This post gets negged? Reality Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

shut up LA, no one cares about your fucking rep besides you. Any posts about rep are being deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM   JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM Empty

Back to top Go down

JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU! Fabricio "motherfuckin" WerDOOM
Page 1 of 1