Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV

Go down 
+13
r3dman7630
SOKO
Bigs03
NJBeatdown86
Cu Bu
acccardinal12
timthebim
gomez1012
NoRegret
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
GolbeZ
KingsOwn19
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV Empty
PostSubject: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 pm

What would your entrance song be?

I'd probably throw a curveball...people seem to be more interested in the people that come out to songs that would not be considered typical like a popular metal or hard hitting hip hop track. At the UFC 100 viewing party i went to, everybody thought Akiyama was baddass for coming out to Bocelli and Brightman but not impressed with Lesnar being typical and coming out to Enter Sandman. I'd probably come out to The Monkees or something but i'm still thinking of mine....you wanna be different but not silly like Roy Nelson and Tom Lawlor. I just want to add that Drowning Pool-Bodies is sooo lame to come out to...Shane Carwin!

you? Just one song...unless you want to mix two songs.Like use the beginning of one song to lead into another song, like BJ Penn and Lyoto Machida.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 pm

I've decided. Why? Because i'm cold blooded and only an assassin would come out to Leonard Cohen.

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:27 pm

I always put this song when this thread comes up.. so might as well keep going

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm

This.

Or

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Or this....

Satan!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I figured Wolfy would have some Marilyn Manson or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Wolf you just beat me to the punch with your death metal shit! lol

And dont critique me on listing marilyn manson as that because I honestly couldnt name any of the shit you listen to along the lines of that kind of metal.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

lol beat me to the punch for blasting you for saying manson.

youd probably pick lil boosie or wub wub woobsie or whatever.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Little Horn by Manson would be a sweet song to come out to
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

I think I would come down to VOODOO CHILD by Jimmy Hendrix for really no other reason than I just love Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Shawn Micheals theme song would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

How sweet would it have been if an MMA fighter had come up with the Undertaker gimmick and come out every event with all the lights in the building off with that theme music
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

That would be sweet LOL. What if it was Fedor the man who never loses LOL.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
What would your entrance song be?

I'd probably throw a curveball...people seem to be more interested in the people that come out to songs that would not be considered typical like a popular metal or hard hitting hip hop track. At the UFC 100 viewing party i went to, everybody thought Akiyama was baddass for coming out to Bocelli and Brightman but not impressed with Lesnar being typical and coming out to Enter Sandman. I'd probably come out to The Monkees or something but i'm still thinking of mine....you wanna be different but not silly like Roy Nelson and Tom Lawlor. I just want to add that Drowning Pool-Bodies is sooo lame to come out to...Shane Carwin!

you? Just one song...unless you want to mix two songs.Like use the beginning of one song to lead into another song, like BJ Penn and Lyoto Machida.

Dropkick Murphy or Pantera-Walk!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

If I wanted to just go the upbeat metal route

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I would like to do something like freight train by metallica with SF symphony with the train from 310 to yuma(its the pistion fire like a big drum) couldnt find the part of the movie where it plays for a few mins but in the final scene after bale gets shot you get a few seconds of that giant thud I think its bad ass

Last edited by Cu Bua on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Bobbit I didn't know you were a headbanger.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Hell yeah. Despite being a big Radiohead fan, I'm a metalhead first and foremost. You might go a little more hardcore than me. I do some death metal though especially NY area shit. Just saw Suffocation and Immolation not too long ago
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Cool. I like Florida and European death metal moreso than the bouncey NY stuff but Effigy is a sweet album. Also the crawly doomdeath of Incantation. 666
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Corey Hart- Sunglasses at Night
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Cool. I like Florida and European death metal moreso than the bouncey NY stuff but Effigy is a sweet album. Also the crawly doomdeath of Incantation. 666

Nice. I probably listen to a decent amount of American metal that you think is shitty ie Between the Buried and Me, Nevermore, Machine Head, etc. Not sure if that's your thing or not
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Good one Cu bua.

Marilyn Manson has some potentially strong entrance tracks. Antichrist Superstar would be a classic entrance tune. Man That You Fear would be another one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Heaven's Coming Down- The Tea Party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV   If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were signed to fight on the main card of a UFC PPV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next