Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess Where I spent the Night

Go down 
+6
josh200612
SOKO
oggy420
gomez1012
OU
Birdofthad
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Yo were you high or somethin?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:15 pm

in the process
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

ya no shit stoner that was a joke.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Ozium works great. Also you guys need to get yourself a little one hitter for driving. A have a little ceramic piece that looks like a cig. Just pack yourself a hit at a red light and you're good to go. Aldo good to stick a roach in so you don't burn your fingers while driving.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Little story

So me and my buddy senior year used to get lunch at this one deli, subs, then go park at this one park, blaze up, and go to school and eat in the senior lounge. One day we get our subs, we're parked in my car facing the entrance puffin and I see a cop roll in, we're like fuck! and don't have much time to react. I put the pipe underneath the car seat mad quick and I'm like bro grab the subs. I open up my sub and take the huggest bite ever, and the cop walks up to the door and my mouth is stuffed, he's like "what are you doing", I'm like "excuse me for a minute with my mouth full, we're just eating lunch before we go into school". Totally threw the cop off, didn't even think about looking for smells or anything out of the ordinary, and he just left like it was nothing. I had a hammer and a quarter in the car. Very slick move
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Hammer as in gun?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Gun? Who do you think I am? Style of pipe, it was this like $200 piece I was rocking at the time.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:47 pm

ohh haha, yea i didn't think that sounded right lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 pm

dam could get a 2 thousand dollar fine and 180 day jail sentence, well this sucks
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
dam could get a 2 thousand dollar fine and 180 day jail sentence, well this sucks

Nah you will have to take a class and may get up to a year probation so they can charge you more money and keep you in the system. Count on a few piss tests also.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

where do you live bird how old are you and how many arrests do you have? what were you charged with?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

22, Dallas, 1st time getting arrested, Class b misdemeanor possesion of under 2 ounces
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

You may be able to get out of this thing entirely. Can you or your family afford a lawyer? Did they charge you with anything else, traffic tickets?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

ya i have a lawyer i used when i got a public fighting ticket as a teenager, and no i didnt get any other traffic tickets luckily
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm

That actually may be unlucky. If you had another charge, you could plead to it in exchange for dropping this. If you have a good lawyer you should do 000000 time and pay a tiny fine. Court supervision and this is off your record. What kind of community do you live in demographically? Student?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

yes i am a studdent, got pulled over in Richardson, a white neighborhood
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 pm

even with an attorney you will get the drug classes if it is like it is around here. I still say they could hammer you with some probation. Let us know the outcome?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 am

You'll never get that fine or a jail sentence, come on now

But if u were caught smoking a J, how did you not get a DUI? Did he visibly see you blazing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Posted on Ali's facebook wall?

Quote :
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/prison-bitch.jpg

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Where I spent the Night   Guess Where I spent the Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Where I spent the Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2