Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congrats to Court McGee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Congrats to Court McGee Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Happy he overcame the drug addiction and everything, but is it just me or does every question he gets asked lead to that somehow

Are you afraid of Kris McCray???

I am afraid of heroine needles

Was the fight tough???

when your dead from an overdose, nothing is scary

Whats your favorite color???

Did I mention i did heroine????

not trying to knock him but i have had friends O.D. on heroine and be brought back by defilibrators too and they didnt need to tell me about it everytime I saw them. Congrats again and hats off to Court happy he turned his life around.........but just wondering if anyone else got a little tired of hearing about Court and heroine
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:08 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:11 pm

go to UFC.com

scroll down, this is what the title of the story is

Court McGee - Alive

well ya no shit a dead guy cant fight on a reality t.v. show!!!!

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=83019
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm

I know this is a bet early to ask but is Court the worst winner yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Maybe if i wasted my time watching the show this post would not seem so whacked out to me, but i will say...congrats Court McGee...you will be getting paid way more money than a lot of better and deserving fighters because you won some lame show against a bunch of guys nobody will remember next year when they are getting owned on Strikeforce un-televised preliminary bouts, MFC cards, Bellator undercards, KOTC, Cage Rage shows, or jobbing to the brazilians in Bitteti.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 pm

idk theres been some weak winners before
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I know this is a bet early to ask but is Court the worst winner yet?

I definitely feel Noke and Ring were both better fighters and will probably go on to have better careers if they can stay healthy (referring to Ring).

As for worst ever I'd probably rank him up there with Danzig, Wilks and Lutter (even though Lutter has shown flashes of not sucking ass)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:24 pm

The Mac Danzig thing is strange. He was a Pride fighter and a known and respected LW before he entered the show, and yet has a reputation as the worst winner. Amir is pretty terrible(but improving), Kendall Grove has talent but a questionable work ethic and a less than durable chin.

Who else?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Even though Amir and Efrain have both lost right away, they both have solid futures based on the skills I've seen.

Grove isn't the worst, but he'll never be anything special.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Lutter was an established UFC fighter on the comeback show. As I type this Lutter just rendered Beastman unconcsious with a single shot on Spike. Not sure he totally counts.

That British show was pretty terrible wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 pm

blasphemy who ever said Lutter

its between Court or Amir as the worst
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Since winning the show what has Lutter done?

Silva = Loss
He fails to make weight for a title fight. How undedicated can you be? He does have an okay showing in the fight, but his isn't horseshoes so being close doesn't mean much.

Franklin = Loss
He makes weight, yay! But Franklin finishes a gassed Lutter in the 2nd

MacDonald = Win
Lutter gets cut from the UFC and gets a win over another guy who got cut by the UFC. I didn't actually see this fight because I don't know what channel Maximum Fighting Championship is on.

Rafael Natal = Loss
Another fight I didn't see but Lutter gets KO'd vs a guy who won over 60% of his fights by submission at the time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:30 pm

yep the guy that was voted by this site as giving Anderson Silva his toughest UFC fight sucks, ya

like how no mention of his owning of Patrick Cote
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
yep the guy that was voted by this site as giving Anderson Silva his toughest UFC fight sucks, ya

like how no mention of his owning of Patrick Cote

I'm referring to his career after winning TUF.

Gaining one position on a fighter doesn't mean your good. Hong Man Choi landed a few good shots on Fedor and took top position. Should we give him an award or something?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 pm

how many times did Lutter get Silva t the mat???? oh ya thats right

sorry Farmer

you are trying to convince Bird that a Lions Den Dallas fighter was the worst at something

its like trying to talk Reaganomics with Bush and actually expecting him to understand it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:35 pm

and after winngng tough all he has done was fought the 2 best guys around and came up short

nothing wrong with that

would you rather him go out in 49 seconds of glory like Leben against Silva?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:45 pm

1-3 is 1-3. Find a worse record by any TUF winner.

His one win is over MacDonald. Find a worse "top win" by any TUF winner.

Enjoy the blind homerism bird. Razz
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm

ya 1-3 is 1-3 and Anderson SIlva and Rich Franklin were 1 and 2 in the division

have fun and be the only doofus to argue that statement if you dare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Court McGee   Congrats to Court McGee Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Court McGee
Page 1 of 1