Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Insane might be a better word, met her last night at a party seemed iteresting at first, but then she started dropping these little hints.........that she was fucking nuts

20 minutes into conversation she goes, to understand a woman you must understand........................(long pause, looks into space as if she just got cock smacked by a ghost) looks at me Im just like wtf is going on. After about an hour of conversation like that she says this great one, "I am a genius i have a 196 IQ, but I was dropped on the head really hard when i was young"

aaaaahhhhhh ohhhh shit this jsut keeps getting better and better, this broad would say something then stop and jsut look at you like a fucking mute, anyway after ammusing myself with this nutso's conversation she wants to know if i want to get together again sometime

said sorry ive had my dose of your nutty ass

anyone else have a crazy bitch from la la land story???
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

did she look good?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:03 pm

yes she was pretty but their was something not right with her , wouldnt be able to handle another hour conversation with her

she thought she was a philosopher but was really just saying nonsense
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 pm

you should of just fucked and said peace.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

i dont even want to know waht the nutty broad was like in the sack, might have bobbitt'd me
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 pm

lol true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm

You should have just banged her Bird.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:39 pm

I had this semi thing with this super hot Brazilian chick who was absolutely nuts.

One second she'd be into me and the next she'd wanna literally kill me. I don't even know how to describe her. I was willing to put up with her shit because she was sooooo good looking, but her awkward, strange, and sometimes scary behavior got old real fast.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm

ya i was basically contemplating in my mind what to do figured i would see how nutty she got and it was nutty to say the least

never met anyone that long winded she was just talking to talk nothing she said made sense

havee some bi polar friends and that bitch was definitely bi polar in hindsight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Maybe her drink was spiked with speed.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 pm

holy shit its hilarious you say that Ali

cause she was actually on speed hahahahah no joke
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Had a girl who honest to god wanted me to get her pregnant...after one date...

I can't possibly be that attractive, that smooth.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:37 pm

hahaha

know thats bat shit crazy hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 pm

I think I know who it was NJ

Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy 901_new_garrison
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm

You know you want it Bird.

She actually already had a kid she didn't tell me about. She had some sort of obsession with getting pregnant and having as many kids as she could. I hope her family get her tubes tied, she got NO business having anymore kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Had a girl who honest to god wanted me to get her pregnant...after one date...

I can't possibly be that attractive, that smooth.

She must have sensed your powerful seeds.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm

is she know known as Octo Mom??????
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 pm

I think she now has two kids. With her parents paying for everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Any time I fantasize about woman, I imagine getting them pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm

ahahahhahaha

Charlotte Church
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy   Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Met a Girl who was Bat Shit Crazy
Page 1 of 1