Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sengoku 13 Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Wow, did Sandro whip the shit out of Kanehara. In the words of Joe Rogan, "That's a bad dude"
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 pm

38 seconds...too bad there was just about no way to see it this morning.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm

MOTHERFUCKERS SPOILER ASS BITCHES
SWDFVGDS
SDF
FV
SD
SWD
DC

Fuck off. I even checked before I looked at this on the tracker I use and it showed the event has not have taken place yet. I thought it was the middle of Sunday night after the WEC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Sorry wolf...HDNet is not even airing SRC13 until Friday...so it's not like you were going to see it in a timely manner before you found out who won anyway...unless you are really good at holding out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Usually Japanese language events are up in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Well anyway, Sandro is a monster. a must decide decision loss to Omigawa which could have gone eitheir way from being a perfect 18-0.

Kanehara is no joke, he has wins over Jung, Kid, Omigawa...i'm guessing Hatsu Hioki is probably next if he's still with WVR or maybe a rematch with Omigawa.

DREAM is the #1 promotion in Japan but Sengoku seems to be the one finding good new talent in a lot of weight classes yet HDNet won't even do their shows live. Hell, Sengoku even found a LHW that recentely got signed by UFC in Stanislav Nedkov...DREAM has not produced one worthwhile LHW...except Mousasi who was a MW in DREAM and was a Pride guy before DREAM.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Overall Sengoku has produced less talent than Dream imo. Sengoku has brought some Shooto prospects up through the ranks but Dream produces more top ten fighters from obscurity.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Maybe...

You can argue Mousasi and Aoki were established in DREAM. Maybe Alvarez as well.

Zaromskis, Jacare and Fernandes

who else?

I mean Sengoku introduced us, or atleast me to because i admit i'm not up to date on shooto..but you can see the same about those guys DREAM established like Fernandes was WEC, Aoki was shooto and pride, and Mousasi was pride...i knew these guys pretty well even before they showed up in DREAM and most of them had already fought on the big stage...but i was never really exposed to

Muhammed Lawal - who had his first 4 fights with Sengoku
Stanislav Nedkov
Mamed Khalidov
Dan Hornbuckle
Marlon Sandro
Masanori Kanehara
Zombie
Mizuto Hirota

Not implying they have better talent and i'm not really talking ranks. and SRC certainly have not been able to keep a lot of their best fighters unlike DREAM but i've personally have noticed more fresh names coming out of WVR than i've seen out of DREAM. Example, i don't know if DREAM has even had a LHW bout since their inception, but WVR has already produced a champ in Lawal and a newly signed UFC fighter...and Alexandre Ribiero may be another WVR LHW to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm

You know, I didn't even for whatever reason consider King Mo. That's your trump card. I'll concede. Sengoku and Dream have both been really good either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sengoku 13 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sengoku 13 Results   Sengoku 13 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Sengoku 13 Results
Page 1 of 1