[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s): Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts: 17544
Join date: 2009-07-19
Age: 27
Location: D Town

PostSubject: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Holy shit, never knew he did music, he was pretty impressive, check it out


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Posts: 1517
Join date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:19 pm

It's lucky he chose boxing. Ali can't sing sing worth a shit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:22 pm

4445Frank wrote:
It's lucky he chose boxing. Ali can't sing sing worth a shit. Laughing

How very dare you, my voice gives angels orgasms.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Posts: 1517
Join date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
It's lucky he chose boxing. Ali can't sing sing worth a shit. Laughing

How very dare you, my voice gives angels orgasms.
LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt


Posts: 635
Join date: 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm

4445Frank wrote:
It's lucky he chose boxing. Ali can't sing sing worth a shit. Laughing
are you serious? he actually sounds kind of good. im surprised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s): Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts: 17544
Join date: 2009-07-19
Age: 27
Location: D Town

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 am

i think he sounds great IMO

i told my friend who is a big music junky to guess who that was

he said smokey fuckin robinson then told me ALi had a great voice

man could have been whatever he wanted to be I am positive of this

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Posts: 1517
Join date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 am

Birdofthad wrote:
i think he sounds great IMO

i told my friend who is a big music junky to guess who that was

he said smokey fuckin robinson then told me ALi had a great voice

man could have been whatever he wanted to be I am positive of this
I thought I was Ali's greatest fan. I don't think so anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt


Posts: 635
Join date: 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:55 am

i agree bird that he could have been whatever he wanted. he should have been a politician too. some people are just good at everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Favorite Fighter(s): Ricky Burns
Posts: 2946
Join date: 2010-05-22
Age: 37
Location: Richmond, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 pm

now imagine Mike Tyson singing that and you would have pure comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 pm

captainanddew wrote:
now imagine Mike Tyson singing that and you would have pure comedy gold.

Didn't Mike sing a little of In The Air Tonight in The Hangover ?
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Favorite Fighter(s): Ricky Burns
Posts: 2946
Join date: 2010-05-22
Age: 37
Location: Richmond, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

haven't seen the Hangover yet. With a 3yr old, it is rather difficult to see new movies that don't involve cartoon characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:
haven't seen the Hangover yet. With a 3yr old, it is rather difficult to see new movies that don't involve cartoon characters.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Posts: 1517
Join date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
haven't seen the Hangover yet. With a 3yr old, it is rather difficult to see new movies that don't involve cartoon characters.
That's funny. I hate to admit that I still have yet to see the movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

Muhammad Ali Singing Stand By Me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place ::  :: -