Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning

Go down 
+4
OU
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning Empty
PostSubject: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Same guy she choked out, made drink his own piss and made him throw up shows up for round 3 with Cyborg. Good vid.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

looks like a good workout. I would do better than that dude but still would probably not last to the end the first time, at least not at a good speed. She is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Lucky guy, I wish I was in a bath with Cyborg..............nude.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm

That workout was impressive, but that dude is a pussy for getting out of the ice bath. It isn't that bad at all. First ten seconds suck, but he acted like he was getting tazed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

So Vanessa Hudgens nude is weird but Cyborg nude is a turn on? You are one twisted man Ali lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
No drunken
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 am

she was pressing her body weight several times which is hard to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

So Vanessa Hudgens nude is weird but Cyborg nude is a turn on? You are one twisted man Ali lol

Cyborg is a hot full grown woman, Venessa is still a kid... plus she's been tainted by Sac Effron.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Cyborg is a hot full grown woman, Venessa is still a kid... plus she's been tainted by Sac Effron.

You might want to look again... I KNOW I've seen a bulge where one shouldn't be on a woman!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

You might want to look again... I KNOW I've seen a bulge where one shouldn't be on a woman!!!

She's just got a abnormally large labia, Lindsay Lohan has the same problem.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Or a 6" cli.... Hello... errrr, maybe she's just not all SHE. I'll try to keep this out of the gutter... Shocked
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Vanessa is 21 years old(you're 20). Cyborg and hot in the same sentence should be a punishable offense. Vanessa may look young but the bitch is 21, let's not act like we are talking about Miley Cyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Screw you guys, I am going to marry Cyborg and have a family with her.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning Funny-pictures-puke-kitty-11x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning Funny-pictures-puke-kitty-11x

You're just jealous of all the hot tantric sex me and Cristine will be having 24/7.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Ali will you be the pitcher or the catcher?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

How dare you, my beef bayonet will be thrusting her beef burger.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Theyll be switching it up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I mean after you eat dinner and food is gone. Who get's it in the brown eye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I mean after you eat dinner and food is gone. Who get's it in the brown eye?

I might perform the shocker on Cristine.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Reporter vs. Cyborg in loser drinks their own piss fight...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm

man that guy sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning   Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporter takes ice bath with Cyborg after strength and conditioning
Page 1 of 1