Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again

Go down 
+3
captainanddew
dmar5143
4445Frank
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again Empty
PostSubject: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:14 am

"I am very happy about my performance. I think everyone should applaud Albert because he did his best, but I was in great shape and I saw his mistakes and I took advantage of them. I would like to fight either David Haye or the Russian Giant [Valuev] next. I would really like to fight Haye next because I want his title. All he does is talk trash about other fighters. I would really like to get him in the ring to shut his big mouth,"

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=28189
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:05 am

Vitali can call until he loses his voice. Haye is a no go. He's there to make money and with easy challengers. Losing isn't good for business and Wlad or Vitali represent that danger. (Even though Vitali stunk up the place yesterday.) Haye reminds me of Mayweather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:13 am

Haye and Floyd are nothing alike,Floyd is already a lock for Canastota.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 am

woopie the calling out nonsence again..haye has embaresed himselfd several times already by backing out of these fights..he will fight one of them within a year.public opinion and him creating a bad image for himself by avoiding theses fights in the past will leave him little or no choice.....i didnt see last nights fight and just read the reports on the net and the comments made here and on the espn board...maybe im old fashion but please..dont call this a knockout..dont call this a great performance by a unbeatable fighter just because hes 6 foot 7..
without seeing the fight i did draw concltions none the less which i feel will bare out once i view it..1..he fought a guy that legitimently dont rank in the top 15 in a division that already has slim pickens..2.there were no knockdowns no reports of the other guy getting stagerred several times..3.just a report that the other guy said he was getting a little tired.4.reports that klitcko threw not one combination at all..
this is not a football game or baseball game with the scores 65-7 or 22-1 where time restraints on lenth wise by innings says you cannot win..yet thoses games come to a conclution via the distance...
yet they stop fights and i hear commentators saying stop the fight the other guy cannot win hes too far behind..this is boxing where one punch changes that 65-7 score into a winner..i here stop the punishment..i say what punishment ..there is no big punishment ..hes losing big time yes but theres no beating...fights like this are not a ko..to call it that is a complete joke....theres too much of this in boxing..is everyone the commentaters and officals turning into bleeding hearts...
promoters and tv promoted and approved of a mismatch in the first place..so untill the other guy is pummeled helpless you dont stop the dam fight..dont stop it because a guys way behind under the excuse to prevent further punishment..what punishment..these are pro fighters.they do get hit.thats part of the profession..its expected dam it..
defenseless is one thing being outclassed cause you promoted a mismatch is another and by the way a expected result.dont call junk like this a ko..call it a shortened UD anything but a ko or tko...i realize many here will say its to protect the fighter..protect him from what..if you realy want to protect any fighter stop promoting obvious mismatches in the first place..but once hes in the ring let him fight if hes not defenceless ...or has taken a severe beating..officals and commentaters do not know what a severe beating is..if your way behind they cry stop the fight...BS..
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:24 am

Vitali looked his age to me, but he nearly knocked Sosnowski into the middle of next week at the end of that fight.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:42 am

thanks ali for the clip of the ko..it was a legit ko.the reports did not reveal a knockdown but again the other guy did in that brief clip showed me a few things that expose weaknesses in vitali that i figured were there all along....a quality fighter that punches back would of made him pay.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:04 am

You're welcome Smile

Do you think Vitali has his hands down all the time if he's fighting in the 90's ?
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:17 pm

dmar, with all due respect, Sosnowski was beaten up and then finished off in the 10th round, anyway you wanna look at it, it is by definition, a KO/TKO. Mercifully the ref stopped the fight when it looked like Sosnowski was going to start staggering around the ring like a drunken sailor, he was done, put a fork in him. The only thing I will agree with you on, is Sosnowski is not even a top 25 HW, and shouldn't have been in the ring with Vitali last night.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:26 pm

ring i agree after ali put the ko clip on this site.i said that above and also by reports i read where no knockdowns etc was stated in the article at all..poor reporting on these reports..it was a legit ko..
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:37 pm

I think the wheels are going to fall off for Vitali if he fights too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:50 pm

captainanddew wrote:
I think the wheels are going to fall off for Vitali if he fights too much longer.

Valuev, Haye, and Adamek aren't going to defeat him anytime soon, so who's he going to lose to Capt?
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:14 pm

captainanddew wrote:

I completely agree. Vitali is in decline, even if he is still dominate. It could all go badly for Vitali any fight now.

I think Sosnowski deserves credit for probably fighting the fight of his life. He gave it everything he had.

It's time for the Klitschko to ignore Haye and move on. Haye will continue to play games, outprice himself etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:52 am

Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Valuev, Haye, and Adamek aren't going to defeat him anytime soon, so who's he going to lose to Capt?

I don't know Ring, from what everyone says Adamek might be able to catch Vitali at the right time. He is after all going about it the right way with the Grant fight, getting use to the size and reach. And Adamek is in his prime and brimming with confidence and momentum, I think he might have a chance.

BTW isn't it funny how Adamek never seems to be in Wladimir or Vitali's plans, I have never heard them mention his name once.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:59 am

Mr Haye just went into hiding
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

I don't know Ring, from what everyone says Adamek might be able to catch Vitali at the right time. He is after all going about it the right way with the Grant fight, getting use to the size and reach. And Adamek is in his prime and brimming with confidence and momentum, I think he might have a chance.

BTW isn't it funny how Adamek never seems to be in Wladimir or Vitali's plans, I have never heard them mention his name once.

Although Adamek is a relatively new to the HW division, i'm sure the K-Bros have started paying attention to him. Wouldn't it be great to see the "Highlander" win a HW title? I'd love it, but i'd have to see it to believe it, Adamek is just too small to beat either Klitschko brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 am

Adam Booth said last week Hasim Rahman is a possible opponent for Haye's next fight.

Mad
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Adamek and Haye are really the only guys that are worth anything to the Klitschkos now

Then there's Povetkin....about it
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Adamek and Haye are really the only guys that are worth anything to the Klitschkos now

Povetkin is a pretty big fight in Europe. K2 bid $13 million on the first Povetkin fight. (10 mil to Wlad, 3 to Povetkin)

Let David Fraud fight Harrison or Hasbeen Rahman, and then lose his trinket to Chagaev.

Adamek will get a Klitschko fight in 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Canvas wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Povetkin is a pretty big fight in Europe. K2 bid $13 million on the first Povetkin fight. (10 mil to Wlad, 3 to Povetkin)

Let David Fraud fight Harrison or Hasbeen Rahman, and then lose his trinket to Chagaev.

Adamek will get a Klitschko fight in 2011.
I am still praying that Harrison KO's David Gaye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again   Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitschko calls out David Haye again
Page 1 of 1