Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nick Diaz dream 14 interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Nick Diaz dream 14 interview Empty
PostSubject: Nick Diaz dream 14 interview   Nick Diaz dream 14 interview EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/5/27/1490120/nick-diaz-talks-dream-14-fight

Watching it now I'll comment on it after I'm done but the first couple mins I'm thinking Nick has to be the hardest guy to translate for.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nick Diaz dream 14 interview   Nick Diaz dream 14 interview EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm

just watched it. Interesting point he makes about Cage vs Ring fighting
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Nick Diaz dream 14 interview   Nick Diaz dream 14 interview EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:11 pm

I saw this yesterday.Nick is a good interview even though it takes him a long time to get to the point. I agree with him about the ring...atleast Japanese MMA should keep the ring as THEIR thing and keep the cage as an american MMA thing. They should all have Pride rules.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Nick Diaz dream 14 interview   Nick Diaz dream 14 interview EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:54 am

I think this was the best interview of Nick I've seen. He has an interesting opinion on the whole cage/ring thing but I'm not so sure I agree with him. He also has an interesting opinion on these new workouts the we see these fighter doing on the countdown show and what not. Saying that he thinks they damage the fighters bodies to much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Diaz dream 14 interview   Nick Diaz dream 14 interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Diaz dream 14 interview
Page 1 of 1