Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How is it going MMA board

Go down 
+9
r3dman7630
chorky777
Cu Bu
Bigs03
SOKO
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
OU
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

How is it going MMA board Empty
PostSubject: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:01 am

So how good are the fights on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:04 am

soonermark890 wrote:

Most people are not happy with the undercard. The Forrest injury really hurts the card. Instead of having a very good main event along with lil Nog vs Forrest and Bisping vs Miller we now have Bisping vs Miller as the co-main event. Lil Nog is fighting a guy that is making his debut(I think). Still have Duffee and Diego on the undercard though.
If you want to check out some more on this topic here you go:
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/mma-f1/114-t5047.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:09 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Most people are not happy with the undercard. The Forrest injury really hurts the card. Instead of having a very good main event along with lil Nog vs Forrest and Bisping vs Miller we now have Bisping vs Miller as the co-main event. Lil Nog is fighting a guy that is making his debut(I think). Still have Duffee and Diego on the undercard though.
OK My cousin is getting it and I was just wondering how the card looked. Thanks.

OH YEAH Boomer Sooner.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:12 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

OK My cousin is getting it and I was just wondering how the card looked. Thanks.

OH YEAH Boomer Sooner.

I think it should still end up pretty good. The main event is still a very good matchup. Miller vs Bisping is also a good fight. But more then likely after that you should see lil Nog, Deigo(back at WW) and Duffee take care of buisness but who knows.

BOOMER SOONER! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:18 am

What's up soonermark? I mean how many sooner fans do we got in this bitch? lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:19 am

Don't forget to check out the 2 prelim fights on SPIKE. They could be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:19 am

MMAEYES wrote:

You can never have too many lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Whats up? I noticed that there is a lot on this board. I wonder why? It might be because wrestling is a big sport in Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:22 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

We just keep those Texas fans in their place.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:23 am

Miller/Bisping imo will look similar to Bispings loss to Rashad. I think Miller takes Bisping down at will, Bisping will be able to get up but he will get taken right back down. If Miller can't strike with Maia what makes people thing he will be able to stand with Bisping?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:24 am

soonermark890 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Whats up? I noticed that there is a lot on this board. I wonder why? It might be because wrestling is a big sport in Oklahoma.

That is how I started, wrestling. Oklahoma was one of the original states to have MMA. Home of UFC 4.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:25 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Miller/Bisping imo will look similar to Bispings loss to Rashad. I think Miller takes Bisping down at will, Bisping will be able to get up but he will get taken right back down. If Miller can't strike with Maia what makes people thing he will be able to stand with Bisping?

Except Miller has much better subs. He will be dangerous on the ground.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:25 am

soonermark890 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

That probably has alot to do with it.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:27 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Hey now Rashad is a gracie blackbelt Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

That is true though, I'm trying to think, does Miller have the best sub offence that Bisping has faced? I think he does
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:42 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

That is true though, I'm trying to think, does Miller have the best sub offence that Bisping has faced? I think he does

Renzo Gracie black belt with a background in wrestling. His ground game is solid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:44 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

That is how I started, wrestling. Oklahoma was one of the original states to have MMA. Home of UFC 4.
Thats what I thought.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:49 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Lil Nog is going up against Jason Brilz, who is 18-2 and 3-1 in the UFC
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:04 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Lil Nog is going up against Jason Brilz, who is 18-2 and 3-1 in the UFC

For some reason I was thinking of Cane's opponent Cyrille Diabaté.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:31 am

Chicken beat me to it.

Jason Brilz is a legitimate opponent and that was still a decent co-main. The UFC errors by not creating a way for these undercard fighters with good records no one has ever heard of to get their names out their and publicity. Anyone with 3 or more current recent UFC wins should be exposed to regular UFC fans. Even the PPV buying audiance might not know who Brilz is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:34 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Chicken beat me to it.

Jason Brilz is a legitimate opponent and that was still a decent co-main. The UFC errors by not creating a way for these undercard fighters with good records no one has ever heard of to get their names out their and publicity. Anyone with 3 or more current recent UFC wins should be exposed to regular UFC fans. Even the PPV buying audiance might not know who Brilz is.

Yeah I know that was my mistake. For some reason this morning I was thinking lil Nog was fighting Snake.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:57 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Chicken beat me to it.

Yeah I know that was my mistake. For some reason this morning I was thinking lil Nog was fighting Snake.
I'm not sure what to think of snake, I went back and watched his fight against Shogun and he wasn't bad when it came to standing but Shogun took him down at will, he showed no ground game. This will be a good stand up fight but I've gotta go with Cane just because I know so little about Snake
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:04 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

oh yes you can and the only time I adventure that way is when we need a big 12 win I will bite my tongue in pride.

Last edited by sokolkevin on Thu May 27, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:05 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

oh yes you can

see below Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm

already gotcha man and trying to think of a counter if I knew how to put up a sig. I know where to do it it just wont take or show up on my post I know you have to apply the sig or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is it going MMA board   How is it going MMA board Empty

Back to top Go down

How is it going MMA board
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next