Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...

Go down 
+12
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
cascade_run
acccardinal12
LA
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
LTFG
SOKO
Deezy0814
OU
MMAEYES
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... Empty
PostSubject: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:12 am

In tonights episode of TUF anyone want to guess why he leaves? Or how he leaves? Do you guys believe Chuck that Tito just did the show to get on tv?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:53 am

I guess he says his back is too fucked.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:03 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I guess he says his back is too fucked.

Maybe do you think he never intended to fight Chuck? Thats the way I'm leaning
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:16 am

Tito had Jenna fake a family emergency so that he would have an excuse to leave the show. I don't think Tito ever had any intention of fighting Chuck. None whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:17 am

of course tito didn't want to fight chuck would you want to after being embarassed twice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:21 am

Yeah, I don't think he wanted to fight Chuck. If you compare his behaviiour in this series compared to the Shamrock series it's different. In the 3rd series he was much more cocky and confident.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:30 am

Well at the beginning I thought Tito just viewed Chuck as damaged goods. Maybe he thought he would get his pay back but after reading Chucks comments on Tito just wanting to be on tv I was like holy shit that is what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:32 am

im going with his neck rumor has it he fucked it up but his trainer says he will be back late summer. guess his neck couldnt support that big head. As much as I hate tito hope he is alright
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Chuck is susceptible to being KTFO against guys who can throw... Tito knows that he is still the perfect target for Chuck. Tito should have never signed on for this unless Chuck had lost his ability to stay off the ground rather than losing his chin...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:55 pm

I don't buy that Tito was scared of Chuck, he wouldn't have taken the fight if he was. Tito wanted to do what Page did to Wandy. And the UFC is better for this, because Tito very easily could have finally landed that kick it he throws every fight. He rocked Chuck bad last time. I don't know that Liddell would have even won this time around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Titos a puss pure and simple
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:22 pm

He gets bitten on thw wiener by a dog
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
He gets bitten on thw wiener by a dog

Good, I want to see Cyborg knock him out. That would qualify him to fight woman's MMA right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I don't buy that Tito was scared of Chuck, he wouldn't have taken the fight if he was. Tito wanted to do what Page did to Wandy. And the UFC is better for this, because Tito very easily could have finally landed that kick it he throws every fight. He rocked Chuck bad last time. I don't know that Liddell would have even won this time around.

+1
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Chuck is back and he is gonna KTFO of Rich! Just watch. I like how DW said Tito was out in the last second and it will carry over to next week. FUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Dude LOL, Chuck would have fucked Tito up all over again
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:18 pm

i love how "wait until next week to see how Tito Ortiz pussies out" has become a storyline for the season
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:39 pm

TUF left a cliff hanger over this? Who are all these fans stupid enough to fall for all this?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:54 pm

agree wolf
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:22 am

Yo BBC I got a VHS from 1984 from rock n roll wrestling where Lawler beats Machomans fucking ass. Lawler is the face and Macho is the heel too. Very weird and cool video.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:46 am

They kept that a pretty damn good secret, what happened to the Tito that before the Forrest fight said he was 100% healthy, and then oops he has an L9 class c hemotoma whatever the fuck after the fight that plagued him all training camp, then he takes this fight knowing he is all fucked up, doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense, you got on TV showed how mad you can get and you can fuck up a door and water bottle, glad to know what happened and think the Franklin fight will be a better fight, can this finally mean Tito can go away.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:33 am

Before watching this episode I knew what happened with Tito, he suffers from bitch. He caught it a while ago and once you get it might go away sometimes but you always have it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:44 am

Just like the herpes he got from Jenna
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

Dana on Tito: "He's a moron: A complete and total moron. His whole career, he's stepped over a dollar to pick up a dime. I'm sick of him. It's time he started beating up someone other than a nearly 50-year-old Ken Shamrock."
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:07 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I like how DW said Tito was out in the last second and it will carry over to next week. FUCKERS!

No shit! I should've known they would do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...   We finally get to find out what happens to Tito... Empty

Back to top Go down

We finally get to find out what happens to Tito...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next