Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them

Go down 
+3
SOKO
OU
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them Empty
PostSubject: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:34 pm

give em a taste of their own medicine

If your over 18 and pick on 14 year olds your a big fat pussy and I think your open to getting your ass kicked by 20+ year olds

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/05/24/boy-14-allegedly-tattooed-against-his-will-by-bullies/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2010%2F05%2F24%2Fboy-14-allegedly-tattooed-against-his-will-by-bullies%2F
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:36 pm

glad their treating the 14 year old as a child and these fuckers as adults
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm

I would have taken my ass whoopin if I was that kid.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm

hhahahha I know right

hey well be your friends if we can tatoo a dick on your ass

shit its fighting time
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

"Get this tat or I'm going to fuck you up"

"Shit, let's do this then"

Broken bones and bruises go away. That tat is there to stay.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:50 pm

its even more embarassing when you see the 4 fuckers that did it

1 guy with his hippie hair the other with a dousche bag mo hawk/mullett and the other 2 look like pedophiles no wonder they wanted to see his ass
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm

And they say brass knuckles are not allowed at school.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:05 pm

i would tatoo an outline of my meatsicle on there faces
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:32 am

So this is the top headline on the front page today

Tattoo 'hurts... it hurts a lot,' boy say

Child, 8, says gang ink was forced on him by his father, another man. Two Bulldog gang members tattooed then 7 year old child with dog paw several inches wide on his thigh. Enrique Gonzales held down his son while Travis Gorman inked the gang sign on him.

This is like the 3rd gang tattooing of a kid under 8 in like the last three months over here. These people are facing life in prison if convicted.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/05/25/1945918/tattooed-fresno-boy-tells-jury.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:12 am

I had to go pick my 6 year old son up from school yesterday because he decked another kid for no good reason. I'm affraid I'm raising a bully myself don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe letting him and his older brother watch fights and play fight with me isn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

ya MMA ive had that problem, my little sister (6) yelled "lets get ready to rumble!!!" and then went to town on some boy that has been messing with her at school

i got blamed for that one
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya MMA ive had that problem, my little sister (6) yelled "lets get ready to rumble!!!" and then went to town on some boy that has been messing with her at school

i got blamed for that one
LMAO, thats a good story to tell
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm

its funny cause she is 6, knows all about Joe Louis, Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Frazier, etc. and even calls MMA mixed martial arts

by the time shes 10 she will know more about MMA and boxing than the average fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them   Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them Empty

Back to top Go down

Kick The Shit Outta these Fuckers if you See Them
Page 1 of 1