Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm not 100% sure you guys are on the same page here. I think it's possible you are talking about 2 different Gus incidents with the Cartel.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:47 pm

So there is still another show this Sunday right? OU you keep confusing me. Does anyone know how many more episodes until the end of this season? I was thinking this week is the last episode of this season so anyone besides OU please let me know.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 pm

OU wrote:
I still haven't seen the last episode yet, it's on my DVR.

see what I mean. You say "last episode" and I am thinking you meant "last weeks episode" ur throwing me off my man, and we know thats easy to do. correct that verbage or im coming over there mister!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:49 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So there is still another show this Sunday right? OU you keep confusing me. Does anyone know how many more episodes until the end of this season? I was thinking this week is the last episode of this season so anyone besides OU please let me know.
I haven't seen the most recent episode. But the Finale next episode. Sunday is the season Finale.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:50 pm

OU wrote:

see what I mean. You say "last episode" and I am thinking you meant "last weeks episode" ur throwing me off my man, and we know thats easy to do. correct that verbage or im coming over there mister!
I haven't seen the most recent episode that aired. The very next NEW episode to air will be the Season Finale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:07 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
How far are you guys ?

I just saw the episode where
Spoiler:

The show keeps getting better with each season.
i just seen that episode yesterday.

Amazing episode, Gustavo is such an Ice Cold badass.
yea he is. did you see Tucos crazy cousin brothers?

Yeah they were cool, wish the producers kept them around longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 pm

OU wrote:
I'm not 100% sure you guys are on the same page here. I think it's possible you are talking about 2 different Gus incidents with the Cartel.

I am talking about the pool incident.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I am not... lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I am not... lol
Exactly what I thought lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:20 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

I haven't seen the most recent episode that aired. The very next NEW episode to air will be the Season Finale.

There ya go. You have to say it real slow and make sure all the verbage is available or I am clusterfucked. lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

There ya go. You have to say it real slow and make sure all the verbage is available or I am clusterfucked. lol
Sounds like me when I'm baked.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

so pretty much all the time, right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

so pretty much all the time, right?
I fucking wish. You guys rarely see me high on here. I don't smoke at all until I get off work.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:30 pm

I hope Walt was the one to poison the kid

I got Tyrus dying a mean death tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

I was about to say he's bomb proof too lol! Here we go next season Walt vs Jesse!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Did you like the episode?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Eh I expected more I've seen better finales from them.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Anyone have a link to the latest show? I have avast as my antivirus now and when I go to kickasstorrents it throws up a malware virus and says it blocked it. I don't like that at all! This laptop is sucking ass and I've only had it for18-20 months. I'm about to throw it in my tub and watch it blow up and get another.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 am

I think they should have made it more clear HOW Walt poisoned that kid. I think they are just leaving us with the thought that Walt intentionally poisoned the kid with that plant as part of a master plan so we think he's this monster but we'll find out Walt tracked it to his house by mistake.

What makes it lame if Walt did it is that Walt in the main character, throughout the series we know everything he's doing..while other characters might be doing things without us knowing we are supposed to know everything Walt is doing..they show us every portion of his huge plan but leave out poisoning the kid completely? Seems like a cheap way to set up a twist and it makes no sense. The only way it works for me is if Jesse becomes the protagonist or hero in season 5 and Walt is the guy who works in mysterious ways(like Gus). They also kind of took us out of the loop with his plan with Hector..so they kind of broke away from the usual course of things in order to set up twists. We only knew half of what Walt was up to, maybe the other half being a more devious mystery is by design.

So...what did happen to the Ricin cigarette? If Jesse no longer has it...did Gus know about it and simply had it removed from his pack while not really using it for anything? Did Walt somehow get to it and remove it to make Jesse believe that Gus had known and taken it and used it on Brock?

It appeared Walt and Jesse were being watched from the parking garage in that last scene together. You hear heavy breathing, but i guess it was nothing. I was half expecting to see Mike but i'm guessing it was nothing as i'm sure they would have shown something. It was definitely an interesting shot that is sparking much discussion on BB forums.

The episode was good. The face off thing with Gus was a bit over the top, but pretty cool nonetheless. It was definitely a very creative way to kill the character off..with using the DEA meeting to lure Gus to kill Hector and have Hector serve as a suicide bomber. The finale for season 3 was better, but this one beats season 2...season 1 didnt have a real finale, it was shortened by the writer strike at the time.

Can't wait for next season.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:20 am

I didn't love it. I liked how Gus was killed, but I'm sick of shows being so predictable. I thought it was weak that after all of the buildup he was the only one to go. There was only two people that could have poisoned the kid, so the big payoff was that Walt did it??? Cool.

I didn't hate the season or episode, but it was the weakest so far.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 IRx5exSMCVeBw
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 pm

is there anywhere I can watch season 4? i just finished the 3rd one on Netflix

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

STFU!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:26 am

killerofchicken wrote:

Got $10?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next