Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fucking hospitals and my sisters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

fucking hospitals and my sisters Empty
PostSubject: fucking hospitals and my sisters   fucking hospitals and my sisters EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:43 am

I got off work and my older Sister said my Mom stood up and couldn't see. I get on the phone and they say she had a mini stroke and her blood pressure was 190/100!?! So I go to the Hospital worried with tears in my eyes and it all changes. I had just got off work and still had on my scrubs. So I get there and ask where my Mom is and they give me the royal tour and treat me like I am George Clooney from ER after a few minutes. The front nurse asked me what I did and I answered that I am in the Medical field. F'n bitch, nice try! This is after she had went back and talked to whomever? I know that blurred vision is a sign of a stroke, but that could mean alot of things also. On top of that my Sisters totally fucked up the blood pressure and it was never worse than Pre-Hypertension and my Mom said she only saw spots for a sec. My Sister (who blows everything up like she is certified Taliban) made her go to the Hospital. No big deal there. On top of that her Doctor there Adeel Haq MD a douchebag I went to school with basically sold her a bunch of shit and backpeddled thru a Nurse when I got there and put their pants on about the supposed mini-stroke. He went from selling my sister to, oh she should be fine. They had already ran every test and saw that she was fine. They wanted to keep her there anyways and make a few duckets. I just love how he switched it up and said she could go home and she would be fine and to just call her Doctor in the morning all of a sudden. Anything could happen and I want my Mom to be safe, but I can't stand how they want to scare a family and keep a bedwarm to make some money. My Sisters are idiots, but they got put together like Legos. I am just glad I had on a pair of 20 dollar walmart scrubs. They would have lied to me too. Oh and it is 1:42am! Great!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

fucking hospitals and my sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking hospitals and my sisters   fucking hospitals and my sisters EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:46 am

Interesting to say the least. She prob just got up fast and saw spots. I do it from time to time. Glad she is Ok cause thats what matters. And yes your 20.00 out fit saved your mom some money and hassle I am sure.
Back to top Go down

fucking hospitals and my sisters
Page 1 of 1