Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:33 am

Just got back from seeing Iron Man 2 in the theater, and I have to say I fucking loved it. That's what a superhero movie should be like, good old fashioned popcorn blockbuster fun.Robert Downey Jr just oozes charisma, he's really come into his prime these past couple years. Oh and Scarlett look smoking in that tight outfit.

Roll on Iron Man 3,Thor and The Avengers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Can't wait for the Avengers. Iron Man 2 was good. Never been a fan of Thor.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Downey has been one of the most talented guys since he started. That's why its a shame he almost threw his career away

Still haven't gotten over how gay it is to have Sam Jackson as Nick Fury though
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Downey has been one of the most talented guys since he started. That's why its a shame he almost threw his career away

Yeah I can think of 5 guys that would be better for the part. Matter of fact 10 if I took some time.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Downey is my dog, one of my favorite actors.

The movie I heard was ok, not as good as the first.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:10 pm

still laugh whenever I see Downey in Back To School
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:19 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Yeah I can think of 5 guys that would be better for the part. Matter of fact 10 if I took some time.

Considering Nick Fury is white I can think of any actor in the world who'd be better lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:29 am

I don't see the problem with Sam Jackson playing Nick Fury, does it really matter that Nick's white in the comics ?Constantine has blond hair in the comics yet he was played by an actor with dark hair.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:31 am

It matters to me. Changing the skin color of a comic book character is retarded. Especially when you have a clown like Sam Jackson who sucks dick anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!   Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Man 2 Rocked !!!!
Page 1 of 1