Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out my new song

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Check out my new song Empty
PostSubject: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

beat was made by the same guy that made Mister Hit Dat Hoe

recorded last night

enjoy or hate I dont care either way

http://www.myspace.com/jackbirdbg
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Sounds like some texas shit and Im diggin it. not bad man its better than most of what I hear from atlanta. sound quality need a little work or just could be myspace but all in all I liked it. Good effects too with the computer fits in with whats out right now. song 8/10 chorus 7/10. I would listen to you all day over mike jones. Hit us off with some more in the future. Good shit man
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:19 pm

thanks soko appreciate it, your right on the money, its straight texas , ya we just recorded it last night so this is the first rundown and bounce of it, In a week there will probably be a more mastered version, thanks again and I will be sure to let ya know when some new stuff comes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I'll check it out later tonight when I get home
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:22 pm

thanks sooner
and oh ya I am the first verse
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Good job Bird! I signed up at MySpace a few months ago and I could actually listen to all of the songs this time. I really don't like Down South rap too much, but alot of people do. I don't see why you guys can't make it like the guys who have. Keep up the good work and you might be rich off this stuff one day. I did like "Dallas Swag" a bit.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

thanks beast, glad you were finally able to check em out

i will be sure to let ya know when we get a video on youtube cause its looking like were gonna get one made here pretty soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

That's pretty good Bird, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm

thanks Ali, I was gonna ask you on your movie thread, but hey ill jsut ask ya here

there any good european movies that are bad ass that havent made it over here worth checking out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
thanks Ali, I was gonna ask you on your movie thread, but hey ill jsut ask ya here

there any good european movies that are bad ass that havent made it over here worth checking out

Hmm you should try In The Loop,Bronson,Moon, and Harry Brown. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment. There was a good French film recently called A Prophet, that might be worth a look too.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Tue May 11, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:02 pm

thanks ali, always up for something new and i just got done with finals and wanna see something i havent see or already heard the ending to
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Hmm you should try In The Loop,Bronson,Moon, and Harry Brown. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment. There was a good French film recently called A Prophet, that might be worth a look too.

Bronson is pretty cool. Worth a watch for sure. Moon was great also. I'm gonna check out the other two Ali. I have seen everything out right now thanks to the Pirate Bay. Nighmare On Elm Street sucked balls!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
thanks beast, glad you were finally able to check em out

i will be sure to let ya know when we get a video on youtube cause its looking like were gonna get one made here pretty soon

You need to get a Ninja's Place shirt made for that one! MMA and Rap can help you out fo sho!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:40 pm

A Prophet is the fucking shiznit
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

hahah ya i was gonna say i can make a song for the place, we do need to get some ninjas place shirts

im old school, only mma shit i wear is old lions den stuff
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah Ninja needs to get on it. I would buy one and wear it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:14 am

shooting the video saturday supposedly so if we do it will be posted soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new song   Check out my new song Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out my new song
Page 1 of 1