Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Orlando embarrasing Atlanta: Empty
PostSubject: Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:   Orlando embarrasing Atlanta: EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:49 pm

I figured they win this series easy, but it's basicall 80 to 40 right now. They have such a cake walk to the Conf Finals by being the 2 seed.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:   Orlando embarrasing Atlanta: EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

Agreed but the Hawks are a terrible road team but are tough at home. Problem is they cant win this series without winning a road game and that aint happening.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:   Orlando embarrasing Atlanta: EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

we need a new fucking coach I mean the hawks gave up half way through the second and woodson didint get pissed once and said aw we had an off night....No your fucking team decided to play 1 on 5 all night with no help under the basket. Bring in Avery Johnsnon so we can get the Hawks to the next level. They need some fucking help to go with their atleticism. Saddest shit I have seen in my day being a hawks fan but then again in the reg. season we lost to them by 16,19,27 something like that. sad sad sad didnt know I would need deppresion meds to get through the game lol. nah just kidding.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:   Orlando embarrasing Atlanta: EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:08 am

Avery Johnson would probably be a nice fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:   Orlando embarrasing Atlanta: Empty

Back to top Go down

Orlando embarrasing Atlanta:
Page 1 of 1