Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pudz says Brock who?

Go down 
+9
captain organic
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
oggy420
timthebim
LA
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Pudz says Brock who? Empty
PostSubject: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:07 pm

I like Pudz cause he's a pole, but he's got to chill a bit, strong as he is, Brock would take him down and GnP his ass.

Mariusz Pudzianowski is a busy man. With two upcoming MMA fights (within only weeks of each other) and many other non-sports related competitions in his native Poland (from “Dancing with the Stars” to “Look How They Can Sing”), he loves to stay busy. His unbelievable determination and mental strength is always masked by a familiar smile, but don’t make the mistake of taking him lightly. If you’ve seen his strength, that shouldn’t be a problem. It’s no wonder why he’s taken the MMA world by storm.

Mariusz Pudzianowski, who on May 21 at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass., will make his entrance into U.S. MMA against two-time UFC champion Tim Sylvia, was in a great mood when we spoke with him on Saturday afternoon.

“People always underestimate me and they always pay for it. No matter what the opinions of these so-called experts are, it makes no difference to me. I will destroy Yosuke Kawaguchi on May 7 in Poland, and I will win the fight on May 21 against Tim Sylvia. Just watch me do it, and enjoy,” said Pudzianowski.

As usual, one of the most popular Poles in the world and five-time World’s Strongest Man competition winner pulled no punches.

“When I announced that before Sylvia I would fight Kawaguchi, people said that I was crazy. They don’t understand that fighting is the easiest part of my schedule. I start running at 7 a.m., then another couple of hours boxing with big guys to prepare for Sylvia. Then, a short break and more work in the afternoon,” he recounted.

“Most likely, I will start preparing myself for Tim 48 hours after the fight in Katowice. Depending on how my bloody knuckles and legs look after the beating I want to administer to Yosuke, maybe even earlier. I hate breaks, and I love to work. Fighting Kawaguchi two weeks before my fight against Sylvia makes me a better MMA fighter and will give me another dimension on May 21. Yosuke is not a sparring fight by any means, I treat this with all the attention it deserves.”

One question you should not ask “Pudzian” is how he, the man with only two MMA fights under his belt, can challenge Tim Sylvia, a former two-time UFC heavyweight champion with 31 fights on his resume.
“This whole MMA ranking stuff is a big pile of B.S. Everybody is in such love with Brock Lesnar, who came from nothing, zero MMA experience, and now he’s considered one of the best? He fought only five times and is now considered Mr. Untouchable? Why not me then?

“Nobody knows how hard I’m preparing myself. I’m training with the best Polish wrestlers; these are top guys. It’s easy to do when you’re not fighting for money – I’m already a very wealthy guy with a secured future – but for the love and new challenge, and always for my fans, here in Poland and abroad. I would never, repeat never, start fighting in MMA if I didn’t believe I could be the best. First Kawaguchi, then Sylvia – sorry guys, you are in my way,” said Pudzianowski.

I was too afraid to disagree.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Nice pic LA! Anyways Brock would kick the living shit out of him just like Timmy probably will.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Did it for you brother, yeah didn't like his comment about Brock's zero experience, Brock was a all-time great college wrestler first, plus I think he'd hold his own in strongman competitions. That said if Pudz beats Timmy, Dana should give him a look
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

i like it. Some may call this cocky, but i think he believes what he's saying unlike most guys who run their mouth. And yet he would get smashed by Brock.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Now that I think about it, could he even cut to 265?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:23 pm

i guess we're gonna find out
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:25 pm

I don't think the Timmy fight has a set weight
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Who woke up the sleeping giant? After seeing those kicks, in his first fight he has me paying attention. The guy has power and he can make some noise.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Like I said, if he beats Timmy, Dana should give him a look, barring he can A pass the drug tests and B cut to 265
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

I think the answer to both of those is no
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:47 am

hes pure muscle at what... 310? he aint cuttin' squat! lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Butterbean says Brock who? Kimbo says Brock who? HMC said Brock who?

People always like a no talent freakshow calling out a champion they'd never even be in a position to fight. This guy should get zero MMA press.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:57 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Like I said, if he beats Timmy, Dana should give him a look, barring he can A pass the drug tests and B cut to 265

I could see Pudz fighting in the UFC if Brock loses a couple of times. If he wins the next two fights DW would know for sure fans would be interested in seeing him in the UFC. They have some other HW's that walk around near 300lbs and he could fight a Catchweight fight or two. I kind of agree with Wolf, but I can't help wanting to see how one of the best Strongman Champs would do in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

this guys gonna lose to Timmy and disapear
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
this guys gonna lose to Timmy and disapear

+1
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:09 pm

I think he beats Tim. I mean we've all seen the mess that Tim has become.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Yeah I'm in the Pudz fucks up Timmy camp, I see a brutal finish
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:31 pm

As I am. Pudz is going to beat Timmy's ass
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:35 pm

With grape jelly
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Tim will look like Lennox Lewis against this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:48 am

I think Timmy is fucked
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:49 am

BWAHAHAHAHA that promoter looks fucking lost hahaha

looks like Butterbean

hahahahahah

prieless thanks for the post bobbitt

Pudz dont look so big next to Tim

Tim was textein b4 the stare down hahahah
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:50 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I think Timmy is fucked

Tim def didnt look motivated or hungry
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:54 am

It's mini chubby Dana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pudz says Brock who?   Pudz says Brock who? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pudz says Brock who?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next