Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/4/30/1452129/chuck-liddell-i-told-dana-that
Quoteworthy:

"My training is ramping up, getting harder and harder. Other than the fact that Franklin's a southpaw, there's not much of a difference. I've had to work on my all-round game because he's decent at everything. Him taking me down is not really a big threat, so if it goes to the ground it's because I decided it should, but he is a much better striker than Tito. I still really want to knock him out. He ran his mouth and now I get to say 'I told you so' to Dana. I told Dana that he wouldn't fight me and that he was just going to use this to get on TV. I don't care. Honestly. I mean I've already knocked him out twice. All I want is, if he decides to come back to the UFC, that he should have to fight me to get back in."
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

Good call Chuck. Tito just wanted the fans to buy more Punishment clothes. I kind of want to see Franklin fight Ortiz after the Liddell fight, win or lose.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:55 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Good call Chuck. Tito just wanted the fans to buy more Punishment clothes. I kind of want to see Franklin fight Ortiz after the Liddell fight, win or lose.

I like how Chuck says, if Tito wants to fight in the UFC he should have to go through me.
But I hate Tito so I hope he is punished by being thrown to Jon Jones.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I like how Chuck says, if Tito wants to fight in the UFC he should have to go through me.

I don't know if you've seen that 1st 2 Chuck v Tito fights, but the Iceman does the job of punishing Tito fairly well.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I don't know if you've seen that 1st 2 Chuck v Tito fights, but the Iceman does the job of punishing Tito fairly well.

Yeah I agree, but I think Jon Jones would have Tito doing the stinky leg in under 2 min.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 am

Ironic how Tito berated Chuck about alcohol abuse not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:49 am

Yeah and Jenna also was running her mouth 2. So I guess its funny how things work out.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:00 am

Chuck is the freaking man. I love how he's winning on the show too, even when he's not there to corner his guys -- has to be driving Tito nuts.

I love both Rich and Chuck so I don't know who to support here, but it should be a great fight.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:46 am

Man I just got a feeling that Tito doesn't leave the show. Dana just wants everyone to think that so they watch to see how he leaves but I bet Tito did the whole show then backed out of the fight. Who knows till we see the whole season.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 pm

timthebim wrote:
Yeah and Jenna also was running her mouth 2. So I guess its funny how things work out.

HAHA no doubt Jenna was saying Tito was gonna KO Chuck. HAHA the only one Tito is KOing is Jenna.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Ur right Jenna is the 1 getting Koed but I am pretty sure tito leaves the show and I wonder if he leaves cause of Jenna drug problem and just says he has to go home for family issues.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Chuck Chuck Chuck is the man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"   Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV" Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Liddell "I told Dana that Tito just wanted on TV"
Page 1 of 1